I NEED A GOOD FRIEND IN BAHRAIN

I AM A PARROT BREEDER AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO EXPANDING MY BUSINESS IN BAHRAIN. IS THIS A GOOD VENTURE AND IF SO, PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT?

Hi Peter,

Personally I don't hear much about Parrot Breeding business in Gulf Countries in general not only in Bahrain; this doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. All I know is that among all such businesses, Falconry in the gulf countries is a big business specially in the hunting season. Also Arabs value Falcons as For thousand of years, falconry has been associated with nobility and wealth.

Well, if you are about to expand your business in the middle east, then it would be worth visiting and staying for a while to have a close eye on the market and its requirements.

Wish you all the best :)

Regards

Hello Vido,
           Thanks so much for replying to my post. I was really hopping things would be different. I know little or nothing about falconry but I am very willing to learn. Do you own a falconry or do you know of someone who does? If you don't mind, it would be a pleasure meeting you online to talk more. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks once again and waiting to read from you soon.

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Falconry other than some general information from the newspapers or through watching some documentaries. And very sorry to say that I don't know anyone who's involved in this business.

Hope some of the members here can assist and give you more information.

Best of Luck,

Regards

Thank you very much Vido. Am hopping there are other members who could be of help as well.

Hello Vido, I wold love that you contact me through my email address if you don't mind. I wold like us talk about other things.

glenpeet, why wouldn't you exchange on the forum ? (your message sounds weird :whistle:)

hello VidoDIdo, I'm a Filipino and new here in Bahrain i would like to ask some advice regarding the par time Job here in Bahrain it is allowable?

Hi Glenpeet,

Parrots and birds are very popular in Bahrain.
There are many small bird shops here and local are very found of them.
Besides that, I have no idea how profitable this business can be and what you need to set up your business !
May I suggest you to contact your embassy in Bahrain ? Usually they have an economic department to help you start your business in the country.

Cheers

Olivier

PS : I do agree with Julien, your last message sounds weird :p

Hi EEE and welcome to the forum,

You should start a new post since your question has nothing to do with the thread !

Cheers

Olivier

Hi I'm Rachelle Langa Siscar 26 years old from Philippines.Now I'm here in Bahrain for more than 3 years.I am looking part time any body can help me?Thanks

Hello Justyou,

On the message above yours, I was telling someone to start a new post instead of replying to an old one with a totally different topic !
This advice will work just fine with your message as well :p

You might also post a classified in the classified section. Visibility will be much much better !

Wish you luck

Cheers

Olivier

Sound's good...Hi where do you work?

Hi there. Have you set up your business yet? I am a parrot owner moving to Bahrain in the next month. Would love to know more about your venture
Regards
Vee