Is there anyone who has extra rooms in their apartment to be rented ?

hello,

my name is mitha..

i was in KL last september and plan for another trip with my friends next january.

i would love to ask if there is any of you that has an extra room in your house or apartment to be rented?

me and 3 of my friends prefer to stay in a house or apartment because we wants to feel like home and we need the kitchen too :)

we would be a nice guests and follow the house rules.

thanks and looking forward hearing from you soon.

regards,

mitha

Hello Mitha.

You can take a look into the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section and post an advert there as well. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

danke schon aurelie :)

Hi Mitha,

I believe based on your situation, you may rent a house by yourself. You may get a house around 400 - 500/month for 2 bedroom.

If for furnished, you may want to look for homestay. But It is normally a place outside of the city (village place) and not easily accessible. But you may always rent a car here.

dear bornd,

i will just stay around 10 days.. so renting for a whole month would be wasting alot.

and about the car, i know i can rent it anywhere :)
i was stayed in seremban before..

thanks anyway.

bornd wrote:

Hi Mitha,

I believe based on your situation, you may rent a house by yourself. You may get a house around 400 - 500/month for 2 bedroom.

If for furnished, you may want to look for homestay. But It is normally a place outside of the city (village place) and not easily accessible. But you may always rent a car here.

10 days is better to stay in budget hotel or travel hostel. lots of those hostel in bukit bintang area could feel like homes too..