New to Madrid and looking to meet people

Hey,
Im 21, from the US and I recently moved to Madrid, teaching english. I dont know many people here in the city so I'd love to meet some new people from Madrid and all over the world to explore, go out etc. Id also Love to practice Spanish :)  I also play futbol. (soccer) so if anyone knows anything or wants to kick the ball around that would be awesome. Message me if youre interested!
Alicia
Xo

Welcome to Expat.com Alicia!;)

Harmonie.

hey Alicia,

my name is peter and im from scotland. Just moved to madrid as well and looking to meet people too. message me on here or add me on faceook https://www.facebook.com/SirDigbyChikenPJ

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Alicia,
I'd like to improve my English ,do you have English school in spain.
Thanks
yaklef

Hey!

My name is Adizah, and I live in Belgium. I'm planning to travel to Madrid net week.
But since I'm traveling alone, I'm a but nervous and I was hoping I would meet someone over the internet already who wouldn't mind perhaps meeting me in Madrid for one day?
Just to hang out or drink a glass of wine with..
I'm only staying for a few days because I have a meeting there but I wouldn't mind having some fun while I'm over there!

I've red you're from the United States, I have family there in Tampa Bay and Miami.
I hope you don't miss America too much!

I'm already looking forward to your reply.
Greetings, Adizah.

Hi Adizah!,

My name is Miguel, I would be more than glad to show you the best parts of Madrid or hang out  if you are still interested.

Regads.