Needed Logistic partners in Bucharest

Hi, I am from India and work with a consultancy that provides jobs. The name is Overseas Career Consultants. Now I need a help from you. We are sending 4 students to Bucharest and we need logistics support from your end. Like, picking the students from the airport, getting them an accommodation and helping them in their admission in the Carol Davila University. We are ready to pay you for this, and we would also appreciate if you could be our logistic partner in Bucharest. Please do respond as the students are due to fly on coming Wednesday from India.

Wow next Wednesday? I hope you find someone soon.
Good luck.

You've got mail. Good luck!

Thanks for the mail...hoping to find someone asap.

Hi,my name is Alexandru Vasilescu and i'm willing to help you out.I am business owner,living in Bucharest,i spent many years working abroad so i know what it feels like arriving in a foreign country trying to find your feet.If you are interested please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Look forward to hear from you.

Hey
I can help u too,i'm not a firm but i have some spare time these weeks and quite good information about Bucharest so if you think is ok my email is :[email protected]