English Speaking People in Bucharest

Hello Guys,

Hope you are fine. Looking for english speaking people living in Bucharest Roamania and interested in friendship. lets share life experience in Romania.

ZM

Hi zam_ali :)

Maybe a brief introduction could help ? ;)

Have a good day
Armand

I am 32, English, and also living in Bucharest. Been here for nearly two month's now, trying to learn Romanian, and getting married to a Romanian girl in May.

Hi guys!
Nice to met you!
IŽm Talía I am Spanish and I live in Romania since 2003.I just joined this forum.I speak English, Romanian and Spanish.
IŽd like to met new people so maybe we could met one of these days and have a face to face chat:)

What brought you to Romania?

Have a nice day!
Talia

Hey!

I just arrived to Bucharest from the United States about 30 days ago. I am also looking for some english speaking people to go out with.

Let me know, maybe we can meet up sometime...

Hi and welcome on the forum jjroberts90 :)

Armand

THANK YOU TO ALL!!

I am excited to meet some new people... I have meet a few people through a friend, but would like to meet more...

and again, Thank you!

hi! i hope you like romania

New to Romania...I Hope to meet new friends.

I am old in Romania (one year), but new in Bucharest.

I am looking for international society here in Bucharest. If you want to go out, just contact me.

Regards,
Roland

Hello Roland and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hello everyone,

I am Susan from Indonesia and I am working in Bucharest. I hope I could meet some new friends...

Rgds,
Susan

Hi I am Roland, and I am from Poland. I am 28, and I am looking for new contacts in Bucharest as well. You can reach me : roland.hensoldt gmail.com

Sagita1312 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am Susan from Indonesia and I am working in Bucharest. I hope I could meet some new friends...

Rgds,
Susan

hello susan,

Welcome in Bucharest.

ZM

Hi, I am Iva, I am 23 and I am from Bulgaria. I arrived in Bucharest a few days ago. I am staying here for three months, to do an internship. I was hoping I could meet English-speaking people...

Hi ,
welcome in bucharest

Hope you are fine. how did you find romania after living here.     

ZM

hey guys,

i am 25 living in romania for about a year now,

looking for people who speak english to hang out with and get to know
hope everybody is enjoying there time here

Mike

Hi!

I am moving from Barcelona to Bucharest in 10 days. I am looking for a room in Victoriei area. Can anyone help? thanks

Hello adrianads!

I suggest you to post an advert in Bucharest classifieds > accommodation section/ rooms for rent.

Hi everyone, shall we organize a meetup next week?

I will move to Bucharest tomorrow for a looooong time so add me, mail me and lets go out. Tuesday night 10 pm? Let's do it ;)

[email protected]

or

http://www.facebook.com/xhostel

See you all soon,
Dani

I'm Iva, from Bulgaria. I've been here for a month and a half now. I'm up for a meeting/going out...

Hi all members. I am Zaheer and i will be arriving in Bucharest in last week of November. I am starting a company and I already have registered my company at trade rigistry office. I would like to meet all of you, as I speak english, but you must help me seek and suggest me some decent area to live. Afterwards, you will have a great party at  my place and  we could all meet in person and for future connection as well.
I posted an add in classified, but so far no luck :(
looking forward to hear from you all.

Hola Talia! Soy Claudia, de México.. Tengo 2 meses viviendo aquí, en Bucarest, quiero contactar gente linda Español - English... Espero podamos contactarnos pronto... Saludos!

taliad wrote:

Hi guys!
Nice to met you!
IŽm Talía I am Spanish and I live in Romania since 2003.I just joined this forum.I speak English, Romanian and Spanish.
IŽd like to met new people so maybe we could met one of these days and have a face to face chat:)

What brought you to Romania?

Have a nice day!
Talia

Hi everybody!

I am Claudia, from Mexico, I've been living in Bucharest for 2 months... Im trying to contact more people, English or Spanish spoken to get out, coffee, etc...   I will be here 2 more months...:)  Good luck!

Hi, since people post here but then get ignored I created an Expat group on Fb: we already have weekly meeting so you guys should join next Thursday :)

Find us here: facebook.com/groups/192897067457221/

...AND SEE YOU ALL SOON :)

Facebook!:/ Expat.com is good too.;)

Why don't you throw some ideas first?;)

Welcome to all New friends in Bucharest Romania. Wish you have good time here in Bucharest.
Keep posting your experiences in Bucharest to help new people....

ZM

crosaslanda wrote:

Hi everybody!

I am Claudia, from Mexico, I've been living in Bucharest for 2 months... Im trying to contact more people, English or Spanish spoken to get out, coffee, etc...   I will be here 2 more months...:)  Good luck!

Hi everybody!

I am looking some English/Urdu and Romanian speaking friends in Cluj Napoca or Bucharest. I am in Canada and want to visit Romania very soon. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I appriciate if someone give me information about Romania.
Thanks

Hello Friend,

You are most welcome. If you need any information about living in Bucharest just send me Private message and i would answer your message as soon as possible. By the way what is the purpose of your visit.

mali_6012 wrote:

Hi everybody!

I am looking some English/Urdu and Romanian speaking friends in Cluj Napoca or Bucharest. I am in Canada and want to visit Romania very soon. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I appriciate if someone give me information about Romania.
Thanks

i am a new member

Hi
I am 19 male from India. I have taken up admission in Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Currently I am staying with my friend and desperately looking for my own accomodation close by any metro station.(Eroilor, Gozavesti or Politechnica)
Thanks.

Hey all, I'm from India. I'm 25 and working here for a french manufacturing corporate. well im gonna be here for a long time. so was just looking for some people to hang out with.... pls ping back.

Hi everybody,
I am Alice from bucharest. I am back home after 5 years spent abroad and am now searching for international frinds to hang out.
i speak English, French,Italian, a bit of Spanish and of course Romanian;
hope to meet someof you soon,
Alice

Hello Everyone,
I am from Seattle Washington right now. I am moving out to Romania in about one year but trying to get things figured out here. I realize getting a job out there is going to be difficult but any one have any advice for me? There is some great website but I am still learning Romanian. My knowledge of the language is not the greatest yet but I know that when I do move out there it will come much easier. Thanks in advance for your help. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Catherine

Steve from San Francisco all-

Nice to meet everyone !

Would love to hang out with some fellow english speakers if that doesn't sound too crass....;-)

Hi everybody,

I am called Eugen, currently UK resident, Romanian native, but soon I will return to Romania

I will be more than happy if I could join this community of foreigners in Romania

I wish you all the best and enjoy the life in Romania

all the best

regards
Eugen

Hello

welcome to all new friends. Hope you will enjoy subscribing at this Expat.com.

good luck
Zam

Ok, theirs a ton of new people here in Bucharest, so here we go. I'm Jim. I have been living in Dubai for the last few years with stops in Europe Africa and Asia. I'm 37 and have been known to enjoy a frosty beverage. Yes, even in winter. I've got a few local friends, and don't get me wrong, their awesome, but hanging out with other people not from here is nice to do sometimes too.  hit me up, and maybe we can hook up for a beer or coffee or what ever. Thanks,
Jim

Oh and that's guys and girls...

Hi

Hope everyone is fine there.

bye