H5 / apply for the police clearance report

hello for every one i have question but if there is any british move to kuwait recently? i would like to ask about how to apply for the police clearance report from here!!

any one on line wana chat

Hello Adam_28.

Hope you'll be helped soon.

Aurélie

Adam, I have only been here a couple of weeks. Before I moved out I needed to get my police disclosure. Because I lived in Scotland at the time I applied online via Disclosure Scotland, the English equivalent is a CRB and details are here, http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Employment/ … /DG_195811

I then had to have this authenticated by a notary, this can be done when you apply in Scotland, if not a solicitor or similar needs to sign it. It then needed to be sent to the Foreign and Commonwealth office to be attested, and then I needed to visit the Kuwait Emabassy in London for them to also attest it. This process took me about 3 weeks end to end and not including the £120 train ticket to London from Scotland cost £76

Hope this helps! If you are already in Kuwait, you can apply online for the first bit, if someone in the UK can receive the post they can send it to the FCO and then to the Kuwait embassy before being sent out to you. Although your signature may be required, so you will have to check whether this can be scanned or needs to be an original.

Hope this helps

Jon

thanks body for the information but i try on line what i found need uk address ! is that mean i can put friend of mine address in uk as well they need prove document maybe somthing show ur address. but its confusing cos i dont hVe valid Adrress in uk?

it was easy for me because I was on the electoral role, so needed no further proof of address. If you are not on the electoral role my understand is that you need to send them a documented proof of address, i.e. a utilities bill/bank statement..

Without these I don't think you will get one

thanks body i  decide to go back to uk and apply for it  as i have to stamp it thank for you