GEMS teachers in Dubai

Hello,

I will be moving to Dubai next week to work in the GEMS Schools in Dubai. Does anyone know ANY valuable information? I am particularly concerned about the accommodation provided. If you can have any information you can share, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Patricia

GEMS is a well known group of schools, belongs to Varkey Group, and Indian management who own several schools in UAE.  If you could be more specific on your queries, we can help.  Not clear about your concern on the accommodation provided.  You are welcome to send me a private message also with your specific concerns or questions.  Good luck.

Phernandez4 wrote:

Hello,

I will be moving to Dubai next week to work in the GEMS Schools in Dubai. Does anyone know ANY valuable information? I am particularly concerned about the accommodation provided. If you can have any information you can share, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Patricia

Hello and welcome to the forum, GEMS having many branches and it will be helpful if you get to know which branch you will join as they have school in different area around dubai. All the best of luck :)

Hello Petricia,
Hi .cld u please tell me abt yr interview with gems and what is the pay scale they offered.Which class do you intend teaching. Thanx

[moderated: off topic]