Friends? anyone?

Hi, I'm 29 male living in Dubai, looking for friends to hang out with after work or have fun over weekends. Work is quite stressful and living alone in Dubai makes it worse.

Let me know if anyone is interested!!

Cheers

R

Welcome to Expat.com Funk!

How is it going in Dubai?;)

Harmonie.

Hi,

Thanks Harmonie!! Hope you are doing great!!

Its pretty good in Dubai, would be cooler to have few more friends to hang out with.

Cheers

Still waiting :)

Also, looking for a Gym Buddy ... I usually go to Fitness First Ibn e Batuta!!

:up:

Funk buddy, you need to be a 'female' to get at least 8-10 responses ;) Let me know what you do, maybe we can hang out, and I can introduce you to my friends..

Regards,
Saud

Hey Saud,

true, a girl's post is swamped by a swarm of guys looking for a quickie the same day, have we become that desperate? :)

I miss hanging out with guys and have some guys-time, guys activities!!

I'm an Electrical Engineer, working as a project manager in an Engineering MNC here in Dubai, how about you?

Lets hang out some time if you like.

Cheers

Well, I run a couple of Firms in Dubai, Sudan and Tunisia. Primarily into the Mineral Mining and Construction business in Africa, and Financial and HR Consultancy in Dubai. Lived all my life here :) PM me your contact details and we'll touch base then..

Regards,
Saud

Well, I run a couple of Firms in Dubai, Sudan and Tunisia. Primarily into the Mineral Mining and Construction business in Africa, and Financial and HR Consultancy in Dubai. Lived all my life here :) PM me your contact details and we'll touch base then..

Regards,
Saud

Inboxed you :)