Trying to make an Entry

Hi everyone .... I am new here this blog as well as this place. I have been here for 3 weeks and those were the worst of my life. It is difficult to go out and meet people. The malls are monotonous (was never interested in anything like that). the area I live in (recently found out its name al Malik Abdullah) DEAD .... I have been lucky as haven't come across any Zombies .....

I was wondering if you guys could help me in getting my life together .... I am sure it wont be so bad ....

PS I am actively looking for work would really appreciate anyone helping me with that .... n u r welcome to visit my place anytime just drop me a message n we can talk .....

Cheers

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom!!  :)

Welcome MSHACK..hope you will soon be able to find a solution to your boredom, hit me if you need any help:)

Welcome !!!!
Introduction pls... wat kind of work are you looking for ???

Well, life for singles here is bit difficult. I am saying this becuase for an year I lived here alone and then I got married so my wife is with me now Alhamdulillah.

If you are a sheehsa lover go to thumamah and get some flavours and sheesha.
regarding the work you need to introduce yourself./

wow gr8 ppl are helpful here .... I think I will overcome my boredom soon .... alright I have done my undergrads in EE from UK n my Postgraduate Dip. in Finance from Uk as well .... I dont have tonnes of work experience as I am a fresh grad (2011) .... But I have worked in a couple ov places in UK n yes in China as well .... however that wasnt in my related field .... My English spoken written and reading is fluent .... I have basic understanding of Mandarin Chinese.... and I am learning Arabic although I can read it but dont understand much .... n yeah I am a keen n quick learner ....

hmmmmm i think that covers about it .... can someone tell me a good website or Agency that can help me get a good job ? looking forward to it ....

Cheers

Didn't you come on a work visa @MShack? Wondering.

MShack wrote:

wow gr8 ppl are helpful here .... I think I will overcome my boredom soon .... alright I have done my undergrads in EE from UK n my Postgraduate Dip. in Finance from Uk as well .... I dont have tonnes of work experience as I am a fresh grad (2011) .... But I have worked in a couple ov places in UK n yes in China as well .... however that wasnt in my related field .... My English spoken written and reading is fluent .... I have basic understanding of Mandarin Chinese.... and I am learning Arabic although I can read it but dont understand much .... n yeah I am a keen n quick learner ....

hmmmmm i think that covers about it .... can someone tell me a good website or Agency that can help me get a good job ? looking forward to it ....

Cheers

Great, try bayt.com,careermidway.com etc

try
bayt.com
gulftalent.com
naukrigulf.com
monster.com.ae

Check with roberthalf if they have any positions. In your cover note do mention that you are available in Saudi for quick interview.

Thanx I will have a look at them .... Musicman has been kind enough to help me with it already .... great man ....