Looking for English language teaching post in Libya

I have BA degree in Foreign Language and Literature(English).I have taught English for 4 years in Ethiopia.I can speak and write Arabic.Now, I want to work in Libya.Can you give me your advice ?

Hi nurhussen, hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

In the meantime, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Libya, it may help.

Harmonie.

Hi there Nurhussen - are you already in Libya?...Because if you go to the Tripoli Jobs section you will see my ads for English teachers for both Primary School and a Language Centre - no accommodation offered tho, so if you are not in Libya you would need to apply to a school / centre that offers accommodation....Please contact me privately if you are interested, and we can talk more.  Hope you are successful!  :-) Jenni

nurhussen wrote:

I have BA degree in Foreign Language and Literature(English).I have taught English for 4 years in Ethiopia.I can speak and write Arabic.Now, I want to work in Libya.Can you give me your advice ?

Hi Nurhussein,

I advise you to contact some english school in Gurgi Tripoli (tha american school, Newcastle school, and some others like Al Shamila school...)
  I don't know if the uk or the american embassies have cultural centers here but you can check with them

Good luck