Which one will you chose, Family or Career?

one of the reason why married is a disappointment is because of the husband's job, he is showing a poor attention to his wife and kids and in order to save the relationship the father must decide which one is to keep, the job or the family.(statisticaly speaking)

why we people like to put ourselves in dilemas.Let just choose the job that match our family life style!

Career would go first, for sure. I have seen so many family's dramas, not worth it. just work your a** off, save some money and enjoy it later on :P

I have a career which provides money for my family. I am away from home for months at a time but my family are well aware of why I am away for so long and I can chat to them each day.

They know this will not be forever and I keep them informed of everything.

Adim wrote:

why we people like to put ourselves in dilemas.Let just choose the job that match our family life style!

yeah but sometimes professions change it.....

AnnieDuong wrote:

Career would go first, for sure. I have seen so many family's dramas, not worth it. just work your a** off, save some money and enjoy it later on :P

now adays people who get married are getting younger and younger and at the same time they still continue studying and when they graduate this is the beginning of having a conflict on which job is to which and which place to persue.

stumpy wrote:

I have a career which provides money for my family. I am away from home for months at a time but my family are well aware of why I am away for so long and I can chat to them each day.

They know this will not be forever and I keep them informed of everything.

trusting, communication and understanding.

this is really problem and hard to choose..
i hard to choose that thing until now..
too hard..if we choose carrier at another city, how can we leave the responsibility to take care of our family?? and family will cry on your back??

if we choose family, the money will come from where?
but actually if u want to success of carrier, wherever you go, you will still success if you want to try hard.

i choose my family now but my heart still wanna leave, just cannot be selfish so just keep my sadness alone..
i hope one day someone will come to me and help me to take care of my parents, that time i will leave although i already old..

thank you to post this,, really can describe my feeling...

Nellin Jessvellin wrote:

this is really problem and hard to choose..
i hard to choose that thing until now..
too hard..if we choose carrier at another city, how can we leave the responsibility to take care of our family?? and family will cry on your back??

if we choose family, the money will come from where?
but actually if u want to success of carrier, wherever you go, you will still success if you want to try hard.

i choose my family now but my heart still wanna leave, just cannot be selfish so just keep my sadness alone..
i hope one day someone will come to me and help me to take care of my parents, that time i will leave although i already old..

thank you to post this,, really can describe my feeling...

thank you for sharing too Nellin, stay tough.

job is needed in order to suvive and to sustain the everyday needs.

family is important to anybody, no one can describe the happiness it gives.:)

Family I believe.

If I have a great offer abroad I will make my family understand the situation and promise them that I will take them with me if Im already stable at work......If I had a family, what I have right now is a find job and I'm thankful for that.:)

Family , each time

Right now, career.  If I had children, they'd always come first.

smart people prefer to have a stable job that will support the everyday needs of the family, genius one has his own business that will support life all the way with his family....hmmp :)

Should be time for work and time for family, we mustnot bring our work problem to home,and the oposit is right also,

both are very important to continue our natural life

right bro but consequences are everywhere and it triggers suddenly,so when this happen you know what to chose, whom you chose....:):)

Sure i will choose my family, my daughter is more expenseve than anything els.

nothing can replace the love you've shown and the love you earn from your family.......:)

Syrian32 wrote:

Sure i will choose my family, my daughter is more expenseve than anything els.

I've heard sons are even more expensive than daughters.

Not for me dear

my daughter is the best in my life,

What is the going rate for sons?

You get what you pay for.

Any returns if defective?

Family complete your life to live......
Career/job needed in order to live........:)

Good thinking. I have no arguments on that.
Except my wife and I (we are childFREE) = FAMILY

hELLnoi wrote:

Good thinking. I have no arguments on that.
Except my wife and I (we are childFREE) = FAMILY

ah ok so your married now we are getting to know each other hihihih :):D

yes i am married. we past the "getting to know" each other stage. We are into the "how do i kiLL you" stage :D:D

stop it sadist........:)

tot u were a movie buff...
never seen pink panther and kyoto...? hiakkkkkkkkk
PLONK

once but not that avid.....:)

haiz...
and u believe everything you read in internet??
:cool:

prefer to watch than to read........:)

In order:
career
friends
country
food
family

in time, everything changes

Job gives you stress....
Family will ease your stress......hihihi :)

Not if you are good at your job. No stress!
Ever come home to a house with screaming kids? Even trying to picture that scares the stress out of me. :P

give yourself a time with your wife, maybe this time your gonna have one.....:)

May be..
But we planned - NO!NO!NO!
So it is very highly unlikely :P

Family gives you stress.  A good job gets you enough money to have them killed.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR