Finding your place in the Sun

There has been much more interest in moving abroad since the economy took a turn for the worse. More and more people are becoming at ease with the idea that the world is interconnected and they don't mind if they need to move to another country to work and live. Others want to stretch their savings as they retire. Forbes has come out with it's top ten list this year: Canada, Panama, Australia, Thailand, Ireland, Italy, France, Maylasia and Spain. So far I cast my vote in Panama. I challenge you to find a safer, friendlier, more affordable,great health care, more variety of climate, terrrain, birds, flora and fauna, with great retiree benefits and first world connections.

I concur, John

Thank you for the compliment. I am happily married though.

I vote for Asia region. I currently live in Thailand. Was great until this "clashes" occurred. But in general is an awesome country. Also i think Asia is going to be the place for the new economy, as America and Europe are gradually digging their own graves.

HELLO JOHN,

I WILL SUGGEST YOU TRY DESERT AREA, LIKE UAE OR SAUDI ARABIA. YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT IS MUCH FUN WHEN YOU MOVE AROUND THE WORLD.

REGARDS,
ADESINA.

Meet expats all over the world

OR