Accept the pain.......and move on

sometimes discouragement and disappointment realy hurts a lot. theres nothing we can do but to accept it and realise that all of this are just part of our life, never stop for this is not the end of our journey. Just think that those words help us to move on for you will be ready if this happened again.

Thank you for these words Emman Lopez, it's been over a year since I quit my job & the worst is that I have no interviews with positive replies :(. However I have to accept and continue to keep on sending CV's even if sometimes I lack courage and I am disappointed ....

thats ok capricedezil, just always think that theres someone somewhere out their much worst or miserable life than yours. think positive too.

..but sometimes it takes time to realize that it is time to move on.. ++

wounds heal and time goes by, if your not part of this process and if you continue looking back you will be left behind alone. when it does you will suffer long in the darkness that is no one to be blame but you. fight and face the consequences, let the pain heal sooner and suddenly you will realize that you are stronger person now.

Lililafe wrote:

within a few months, I will face a most difficult time of my life but I have accepted the reality. I know it will be hard but that's life

thats good at least you know what do when the time comes.....

Sometime it is really hard but I agree better is to move on.

yeah, moving on keep you going and also the begining of a new hope. :)

Unless the pain is accompanied by severe bleeding.  Then you might want to see a doctor.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Unless the pain is accompanied by severe bleeding.  Then you might want to see a doctor.

:lol::lol:

I you accpet the pain and you get over it, you will be stronger !

for me..there are two types of pain in this life..
the pain that HURTS you
and the pain that CHANGES you......

Agree to all,like peoples said ; what doesnt kill you will just make you strong (well,even stronger )according to my experience...Moving on :)

I ate some bad dumplings the other day.  They didn't kill me, but I don't think they made me stronger.

I agree with you Emman Lopez. It is part of life and feeling the depression, disappointment and pain is just part of growing up and molding us to become a good, mature and responsible person. Most of us learn from our mistakes. We can cope up with these feelings in different ways. Most people hang out with friends and share what they feel. Some also prefer to be alone to think and make a realization to move on.

angellascott wrote:

I agree with you Emman Lopez. It is part of life and feeling the depression, disappointment and pain is just part of growing up and molding us to become a good, mature and responsible person. Most of us learn from our mistakes. We can cope up with these feelings in different ways. Most people hang out with friends and share what they feel. Some also prefer to be alone to think and make a realization to move on.

thanks....you too :)

that's when medical Marijuana/hash becomes handy, make a nice joint and all your pains will disappear magically

usp wrote:

that's when medical Marijuana/hash becomes handy, make a nice joint and all your pains will disappear magically

for me...they aren't disappear,but seems to be disappear..
the pains are still there, but in different form, if you use that kinda stuffs

Hi Every one, I made a search on the internet and found some tips I would like to share with you all, it might help for moving on.
1-Be gentle with yourself by allowing yourself time to grieve. Grieving is a process that helps us in healing, and there is no way of skipping it and coming out of a loss in a healthy manner. Cry, go somewhere private and scream or sleep more then usual. Do anything that you feel inclined to do for a few days, and do not allow yourself to feel guilty about doing so.

2-Get a diary or a notebook to keep a journal of your thoughts and feelings. Write down how this loss makes you feel in detail, and how leaving it in the past will affect you. At any time that you have a thought or feeling about your loss, grab your journal and write about it.

3-Find a close friend or friends you trust, and ask them to be there for you. Tell them everything you feel and everything that happened. If you do not have someone close enough to talk to in depth, then go to a professional counselor or clergy who can give you the compassion that you need. (If this is a loss due to a death or the loss of a job, it is a good idea to seek help from a professional.)

4-After a grieving period (usually up to two weeks), start spending a lot of time with friends and with hobbies. Stay busy doing what you enjoy to keep your mind off your sadness.

5-Take at least half an hour of time each day to exercise, even if it's just taking a walk. Exercise is known to increase the serotonin -- a natural mood enhancer -- in the brain. It will help you to focus.

in short common sense, find a relieve. :)

sometimes its easy to advice but when your in that situation you don't know what to do anymore.......:|

JasfurJQ wrote:

sometimes its easy to advice but when your in that situation you don't know what to do anymore.......:|

whatever...
DO NOT go near tall buildings
someone will get flatten :|

Just keep moving forward. :)

JasfurJQ wrote:

the only advice i can give is to ignore advice..

:lol:

aabie ryan wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

the only advice i can give is to ignore advice..

:lol:

hahaha well I'll try to ignore this advice.....:)

see, brother??
i gave you a good advice....

and pleeeeeease stay far far away from tall buildings :cool:

To be brutally honest

What does not kill, makes you depressed....

Its never easy pain can be dramatic for others, I believe the best you can do for you is and others is:

1.See things with new eyes, if you believe things happen for a reason, it diverts your thinking to positive giving you more hope.
2.Find someone to talk you heart out, it relieves pain somehow...
3.Even when your body, heart and mind says "you can't" still keep going...
5. Don't always run to the whole world for advice, learn to make your own judgement and take responsibility for it, even if you decision result is not what you expected.
6.Your heart can be deceiving learn to train your heart and mind not to mislead you.....

agree Zouen.......:)

What if you don't have time for pain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_l5Ss203I

That means faking it, standing outside of the window looking inside...

this is beginning to sound like a Dear Aunt May column :cool:
we sound like experts in handling other people's problems. Fortunately, no one has jumped off any tall buildings yet.

pain is for awhile unless you entertain it then it will be worst :)

seriouly,
GET EVEN!

aabie ryan wrote:

the pain that HURTS you

Like the second one hihihi the pain that changes meeeee,,,,:)
for good....

JasfurJQ wrote:
aabie ryan wrote:

the pain that HURTS you

Like the second one hihihi the pain that changes meeeee,,,,:)
for good....

supposed to,brother...:par:

all pain will hurt you
some pain will change you
pain killers will kill you

pain killer will kill the pain hellllooooo :)

JasfurJQ wrote:

pain killer will kill the pain hellllooooo :)

A bottle of pain killers and a bottle of brandy will kill the pain forever!

yeahm the pain is gone and your life is gone too........:)

Find activities and meet other expats

OR