How to MOVE to Cambodia ???

So I got my move all planned out but the only issue is... How do I actually move all my stuff from Bangkok to Phnom Penh?

Its not an incredible amount of things but its at least 5 to 6 suitcases and my cats.

Can anyone suggest any moving companies that move between Thailand and Cambodia? or any other ideas would be appriciated.....

thanks and take care.

Come on someone.....

Only thing left keeping me from moving is this actual physical movement of my stuff from one country to another.

I'm sure there has to be a way to do this move.

I dont drink but I will buy a bottle of whatever to anyone who can provide me with the answer.

thanks

Hi razzledazzle, I invite you to take a look at this page > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/movers/asia/cambodia/phnom-penh/.;)

Harmonie.

heya .. try airport extra luggage price list :D, Air France allows u to take ur cats on board , up to 3 cats ( not more than 6 kg every cat )

Thank you both, I'm looking into those options and how much extra I would have to pay, one of my friends also suggested renting a taxi so all options are on the table. hopefully I will join you soon in Khmer country. godspeed

yeah.. u can hire a car too