Meeting expats in Tripoli

Hi all,

Have just arrived in Tripoli from the UK after many years absence.

Was previously involved in Telecommunications for both the civil and oil field sectors.

Am currently involved in recruitment for the Oil, Gas and Power industries and will be opening an office shortly in Tripoli.

I previously lived in Libya for more than 16 years and much much has changed since I left.

I am very interested in meeting other expats for social intercourse. Being a dry country without alcohol and bars it is difficult to meet other expats like myself.

My interests are Big Game Fishing, I have a sports fishing boat in Spain buy plan to move it to Malta as soon as possible. I am also interested in all other marine related activities. In the old days here we had a small subaqua club.

My other interests are flying, cooking, wine and good company.

I am currently staying at the Four Seasons Hotel on the Omar Muktar room 306 but am looking for accommodation either a small flat or sharing a larger flat or villa.. I can be contacted on email at [email protected] or skype at davidtlakeman1

I do not yet have a local telephone number but hope to get one shortly.

Please call or leave a message at the desk.

Ask for David Lakeman

Hi David

Please see your inbox.

Many thanks  Ben

Hello,

I just PM'd you. Cheers!

Vee

Hi David

Re welcome in Tripoli,

I like your idea to arrane frequently meeting with expates
I am working in a maltese company & I am looking for a successfull career in an oil company
  Usually i have coffee in the 4 season hotel or in Corinthia
So we can meet there if you want
I hope that you got a libyan mobile number
I added you in my skype contacts
  So feel free to contact me
Cheers

Hi David,

I got the idea to orrange meetings of expates in Trioli, from Mr Julien & I thought you might be interested in...

So you will be welcome to join us in Corinthia hotel

Some members are looking forward to meet to chat & share experiences between us

So let us know about coming on the weekinds evenings...

Keep in touch

:top: