I feel lonely

Hello all.
I feel so lonely here, i dont have many friends and my family are in my home country.
Advices in what should i do ? thanks :(

Hi Kai

Sorry to hear you are lonely there. My advice is to join meet up.com they have stuff to do pretty much every weekend, people are from every corner of the world and are dead friendly. Or you could see online if there is a Jordanian group you could join incase you are feeling home sick. Also just get out there, strikre a conversation with someone in a queue for coffee or shopping. Do something with your colleagues and their friends, you might like their friends and hangout some other times.

When I get there I'm gona bake some muffins and go round my neighbours in my apartment block and introduce myself and give them a muffin - the best way to peoples hearts is through their stomach :)

Cheer up ok
Best wishes
Ally

would love 2 taste the muffins

AllyBee first dibs on the muffins!

sound advice - we feel lonely because we resist change, in a new environment, we try to stick to our regular routine which wont work.

step outside ur comfort zone, do not have any preconceived notions of people, judge them based solely on their actions around u. and most of all actively seek to participate in events :)

Haha you are all welcome to pop over and nave a muffin or cookie, love to bake!!!

I hope this advice is helping you Kai? It just takes time be patient.

Ally

AllyBee, can I get some Madeleines will you're at it?

Kai_88 wrote:

Hello all.
I feel so lonely here, i dont have many friends and my family are in my home country.
Advices in what should i do ? thanks :(

If u want i can give u company on weekends

Kai . u r not alone

be active on eb discussions

and join meetup.com

U have to make new friends..here

Reading/movies/surf the web...