"NOC ISSSUE"

Hi I need to inquired about my friend He is Pakistani national he got his iqama but still on probation period, He got new job which more related to his work and experience he now wants to leave but off course his current employer won't release him that quick as per my understand once you got your iqama you need to wait one year for sponsorship change, or otherwise go back to your home country and apply for new visa and come back? Now my question once you leave the KSA and going back to Pakistan and apply for new visa with no wait times does embassy see NOC see?

The NOC requirement is only once you leave the kingdom on exit/reentry visa but you don't come here on that case NOC is required in embassy in home country

Kindly suggest in this matter???
James~~~

Hi James
Though a lot depends on employer int his case, but most of the employers (90%) will not allow that specially since he just joined and just becuase of better oppt he is leaving getting the company's visa wasted.
Unfortunately, if he is desperate to leave then he has to go back and apply for new visa however I am not sure whether the industry you work for allows him to come immediately or he cant come back to kingdom before an year.

some company will give you hard time. Some will says you need to finnish your contract and some will says they will band you for good or any other consequences. Maybe if your decision is reasonable unlike you were saying you found a better company or better salary that will make your company piss. NOC wil only be asked if you finnished your contract. Thats in our country but if you will change your passport (new)and instead of using the old one I think there will be no need for NOC.