Mi Ranchita?

http://clasipar.paraguay.com/estancia_f … 06442.html

What do you think of this ranchita?

electricity,
168 hectares.
Cheap, 170,000 USD roughly
Not to far from the capital, 200 Km.
Not to far from route 12 which is paved?
The house is a shack but I can build another.

I imagine it could handle 100 cow /calf units. Gross 20,000 to 30,000 USD?

The shack is rustic, but it would be my shack.

I keep checking the classifieds for paragauy and every once in a while I see a nice retirement spread.

As with all real estate transactions in Paraguay I would strongly encourage you to visit the property in person.  Preferably you should do so with someone who has experience in Paraguayan real estate - both to help you figure out whatever repairs, etc will be needed and estimate those costs as well as to make sure all legal requirements are being met - many people have issues with land titles here.  In addition, if you have someone you trust here I would send them to visit the property first, without you.  This way they will be able to get a more realistic picture of the property.  If you show up, especially alone without a Paraguayan contact, the seller will be more likely to gloss over any potential issues.

Good luck!
Natalia

thanks,

I wont buy this property.

there is some information about properties like this i want to know, cell phone reception?, crime? cattle it can handle? It slow putting the picture together about these places.

I realize it's isolated and probably no english speakers for 50 miles.

I can only second Guide to Paraguay hole post.Sometimes its just a bit too damn hard getting some kind of business done here just because one is a "gringo" or foreigner. But then, that's a fact you'll just have to accept living here or you'll either leave or die in hate.

Hi haole
I'am living here for the past 27 years. I'm not a dealer in properties but I have two or three friends who would like to sell a peace of their own properties.

Regards