Strange Situation!! Urgent Advice Needed

Hi all,

Yesterday I came across a strange situation,
My Passport and other documents were few days back submitted in Saudi Embassy at Pakistan for work visa stamping but my passport file returned by them without visa and without objection/rejection.

Agent says he will re-submit the file after 2-3 days, he further said all my documentation is complete & my sponser is a big bank of KSA but dont know the reason y the embassy returned the passport without visa...

Did anyone here face the identical situation ever?

I had to resubmit because they felt my doctor should have 'rubber-stamped' his information on my medical forms!  No matter that nobody in the USA rubber-stamps anything any more (you can have a rubber stamp made up for $20 so what does it prove?). 

They ended up accepting his business card in lieu of a business card rubber stamp. Go figure :rolleyes:

Thanx Allicat,

but they did not mention any reason of what so ever nature on my case. they simply returned the file, may be without reviewing.

You have an agent--it's his job to get it through.  Let him try again in a few days (maybe they just didn't feel like working on the day he came!  Seriously--it happens).

Thanx al,

Hope for the best.

Invisible Style wrote:

Hi all,

Yesterday I came across a strange situation,
My Passport and other documents were few days back submitted in Saudi Embassy at Pakistan for work visa stamping but my passport file returned by them without visa and without objection/rejection.

Agent says he will re-submit the file after 2-3 days, he further said all my documentation is complete & my sponser is a big bank of KSA but dont know the reason y the embassy returned the passport without visa...

Did anyone here face the identical situation ever?

Dear, Your Agent didn't submit your document. Is this the agent recommended by your Employer?? Or you hire him for the services. Because for GCC you has to hire one either by Employer or self. Anyways, ask him and keep following him everyday. So will you get the things done.

Thanx Arshad,

He is my employer's authorized agent, my employer directed me towards him.

Alliecat you got lucky. When they sent mine back for not having a stamp I had to send off to the Virginia department of health to have a notarized letter saying he was a physician, a have the state department of e state attach a great seal to it, anda finally have the US state department certify that the state was a state.... Glass all of that is over

jyurong wrote:

Alliecat you got lucky. When they sent mine back for not having a stamp I had to send off to the Virginia department of health to have a notarized letter saying he was a physician, a have the state department of e state attach a great seal to it, anda finally have the US state department certify that the state was a state.... Glass all of that is over

Even that the state was a state ?!? OMG! 

You know what?  Before I went through all that, I'd simply have gone to Staples, had them make up a rubber stamp with the doc's details, and stamped it MYSELF.  The embassy would not have been the wiser ;)

Hi there
This is actually a strange situation. all you can do is wait for agent to lodget the case again. Banks here usualy have good agents in pakistan so i doubt any problem with that except for that he dint file it or forgot to file and now making you reason for that.
if you know the process, agent buys the number by paying the cost for work visa in advance. Then they submit application with that serial number to embassy. Embassy guys missing out is something I cannot digest However lets wait for 2-3 days
For me my agent got me visa in 2 hours time :)

I am also a banker in KSA btw from Pakistan

Pkmusd,

I actually do not know the process which agent follow for work visa stamping, thanx for updating me. Agent says he smell somthing fishy although all my documents are complete, I dont understand whether they dont like my name..... apart, Let the time decide, thanx mate for replying.

Nice to hear abt u..its really wonderful to learn that sumone from ur own town working in apex organization and representing the earlier.

Wish me gud luck.

tc

I wish you luck.
Is your degree attested? if not has he aggreed with you for somemoney to get it done

Already did attestations from all including Saudi Culture and Embassy.Yes I paid to agent to this.

Oh okay. When is he going to resubmit your application?
Right now umrah visas are stopped so I am sure embassy should do it fast.

I think he already submitted and will let me know the fate in couple of days..

yea sure, let me know.  I will be happy to assist if you need more help

when a bulk visa goes for an emabssy, some times without specifying names of applicants, agents usually see who will be pay more to submit his papers. In this case, you may be successful but another one came and paid the agent more so he submitted his papers instead of you to the embassy and when the employer asks him, he will give many reasons to weaken your situation.. It sometimes happen like this

I am shocked to know what the agent is telling me:

Agent is saying that due to your Name consulate is unwilling to stamp the visa...as u belong to Fiqa-e-Jaafria and your name clearly shows this....

Is this the case so? are they this much of unprofessional?

@Invisible_Style, this definitely can be a possibility. More than to the professional ethics, this belongs to the Middle East International Affairs scenario landscape.

Middle East International Affairs scenario landscape??

U mean it is at the government level like Bahrain, did'nt kafeels at KSA apply for authorization from MOFA before hiring an expat?

There r numereous persons relating to same religion working in KSA.. the govt policy is to hire expats acccording to their religion?

The example you've given is a tiny one as compared to what's in my head. Different religion is ok in the landscape I hinted about; sect is different.
...And this can't be discussed further :) Tx for understanding.