Why all go to cairo not alexandria ?

Why all go to cairo not alexandria ?

I ask thies Q to all

why u not chose alexandria

Thank's for your replay

hhahaha,
well i served 3 years in Navy in Alex and i can tell you love the sea, the view, but when it comes to Alex people i opt out lol
Joe

Alex is good city and good people

Thanks Joe

I used to live in Alexandria one year.
When I came back in Egypt, I choose Cairo because:
* here, there are a lot of opportunities, no matter that Alex is more peaceful;
* Cairo provide for you all services, embassies are here, important institutions, too, and if you live in Alex, but you have something to do in Cairo, you need a whole day to spend with your trip;
* Alex is more traditional and people hardly accept the way a foreign it is dressed, here you could dress as you want, as soon as you don t exaggerate being out of their culture too much.
And so on!

cuz cairo has more services and amenities.

i hope one day i can see not just cairo and alexandria i want see all egypt and maybe i can have the chance to meet that person who i  love and live there

i would love to live in alex... absolutely adore that city but unf it is very hard on the job market there. so for now all i can do is travel to alex on weekends to look at the sea and breathe in fresh air

I wished i'd never leave this city, the most beatifull city in the whole world "ALexandria i love u in the winter"& i'll miss u....