Looking for jobs in Malta

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to find a job in Malta- i would very much like to expatriate there. I'm based in Maldives since 5 Years working at Maldives Tourism Industry.

Could you please advise me. I look forward to your help. Meantime, should you require further information or details, please do not hesitate to contact me on my personal mail: [email protected]

Thank you all for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Mahesh

Hello Mahesh, have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Malta? It may help you.

Wish you well,
Harmonie.

Hey,

If you have experience in the tourism industry i guess it should not be to hard for you to find a job in Malta. You can contact the employment and training corporation and I am sure they will be able to help you out. Here are their contact details: http://www.malta.com/en/local-informati … orporation

I would also like to reccomend linkedin, there are a lot of groups for all fields so just search for what you need and you can meet other people in malta in the same field as you. There you can just exchange information and maybe you will find someone who is looking to hire.

HI Harmonie,

I certainly did posted an advert-thank you.

I am working with Travel industry since last 5 years in Maldives & am trying to find a work in Malta as an alternative to present employment. I already am an active member in linkedin.

I look forward to your kind advise Harmonie.

Thank you,
Mahesh