Want to meet with some new and different people?

Yeah, me too.
I'm 26 and from Ireland. I live in Madrid and am an English teacher. I'll be doing some traveling in August but I will be back in Madrid at the end of August, so if there are any people that want to meet up for a drink etc, get in touch!

Hi,
I will be back to Madrid on the 16th of September, I m interested in making friends as well.

ghinwa

Cool, keep in touch.
I am now based half-way between Madrid and Toledo but I will be working in Madrid.
Chat soon!

Hey,

I'm working in Madrid too, we should have a drink this week, let me know if you are free for it :)

see you

hey guys i am also 26. I just started taking a language course here in madrid and going to stay till the 15 th of september. Would be nice to make some friends during this 2 weeks. :) so if u are up to meet for some drinks let me know. You can also just write me on facebook  Probably easier since i check it more often.

Hiya!

I'm 28 and am working in Madrid on secondment until March/April time and am up for meeting for a drink etc

Let me know if you guys are around :)

Thanks

Hey man,

I would be interested in meeting you and other people too if something is being organized?

Thanks!

Hey guys,
And thanks for your replies.
I am back in Spain and am now in Toledo (well, halfway between Toledo and Madrid) but I am only about a hour from Madrid. Nothing has yet been organised and for me, to get back from Madrid late at night is a bit of an obstacle, but some weekend for some day time hanging out could be arranged if anyone's up for that?

Guys, for next weekend there is this event that could great to go : DCODE Fest (14 y 15 de septiembre. Complejo Deportivo Cantarranas, Universidad Complutense): despedimos el verano con este gran festival al aire libre que contará con The Killers, Sìgur Rós, The Kooks o Justice, entre otros.

Or before it if you wanna go, we can meet at dubliner (Calle de Espoz y Mina) close to plaza del sol for example wednesday 12th at 21h. Let me me know if you are ok..

You have the metro to come back to toledo, it's very safe no worries :)

Cheers
Let me know

Sounds great, Any idea of how much it costs? Money is kinda tight until the end of the month(also known as Pay Day!) haha

desk85 wrote:

Guys, for next weekend there is this event that could great to go : DCODE Fest (14 y 15 de septiembre. Complejo Deportivo Cantarranas, Universidad Complutense): despedimos el verano con este gran festival al aire libre que contará con The Killers, Sìgur Rós, The Kooks o Justice, entre otros.

Or before it if you wanna go, we can meet at dubliner (Calle de Espoz y Mina) close to plaza del sol for example wednesday 12th at 21h. Let me me know if you are ok..

You have the metro to come back to toledo, it's very safe no worries :)

Cheers
Let me know

It's expensive : 65 euros :)

Everyone is ok for Wednesday at Dubliner? Let me know

Simon

I won't be able to. I don;t have the money. I have just started a new job and I work evenings. Anyone who wants to take part in a day time, hang out type thing, let me know!

Hey! I'm an au pair in a little village next to Madrid, so it would be great to meet someone in the afternoons, as in the evenings the kids keep me busy. :P

Hola!

I'm availble this Wednesday evening if you still want to meet up?

I'm working in the day so afternoons aren't great for me, hopefully more of us can catch up another weekend :)

Thanks

Hello,

How are you. Always intersted in making new friends. All my friends here are spanish and my spanish is kind of bad.