Employment visa process in Ramadan

Hi Members,

Just came back from Salalah, and going to join a new company in Muscat. I have exited from Oman and presently in India. All the paper formalities, previous visa cancel, medical, and certificates have been done and have reached the company on Saturday and might have been submitted today

Now i want to know how much time does it take to process my visa after paper submission in the ministry. I heard that work slows down in Ramadan, if so, what is the approximate time it will take to get my visa. The company is very positive that they will do as soon as possible but delays might be there due to ramadan.

Any idea?

nkhan.for.you wrote:

Hi Members,

Just came back from Salalah, and going to join a new company in Muscat. I have exited from Oman and presently in India. All the paper formalities, previous visa cancel, medical, and certificates have been done and have reached the company on Saturday and might have been submitted today

Now i want to know how much time does it take to process my visa after paper submission in the ministry. I heard that work slows down in Ramadan, if so, what is the approximate time it will take to get my visa. The company is very positive that they will do as soon as possible but delays might be there due to ramadan.

Any idea?

Hi nkhan.for.you,

If the company that you are planning to join has the required labour clearance, then you should be getting your employment visa in just a couple of day's time.

There would be no inordinate delays because of Ramadan. However work timings have been reduced by 2 hours. So anticipate for that.

Tomorrow is a declared National Holiday - on account of the Renaissance Day.

Best wishes.

Thank you mr.sumitran....fingers crossed :-)