Shares your spare time !

Everyone, can you tell me what are you doing if you have spare time?? i don't have many activities can do it.
i am wasting my time just for watching movies and movies,
actually i learn so much when i am watching movies, and i am still do it..

Do you have another activities for me to do it? maybe i can get something more and learn something new..

Thank you..

since this is  a Expat.com , most expats i guess try to learn the local language or the local cuisine .

i just travel the city to get to know the city .
cooking is what i would like to learn provided i get the time

Read a book.  When you've finished, read another one.  It should take a while to get through all of them.

honestly i have plenty of spare time thats why i'm looking for a part time job but while waiting i'm playing video games in my pc and console.

Hey gal! why don't you try to have some art classes.. the best tutorial are from Youtube of course he he... I draw some part of my spare time... mostly range from anime char up to realistic realistic portrait... I enjoyed fashion designing, too(but mostly hidden in my portfolio... just drawing for fun not for money...) and I am writing poems like a diary both in distressful times and blissful times... reading books... and listening to classical music :lol: yay loaded...

waysidebandb wrote:

Hey gal! why don't you try to have some art classes.. the best tutorial are from Youtube of course he he... I draw some part of my spare time... mostly range from anime char up to realistic realistic portrait... I enjoyed fashion designing, too(but mostly hidden in my portfolio... just drawing for fun not for money...) and I am writing poems like a diary both in distressful times and blissful times... reading books... and listening to classical music :lol: yay loaded...

yaa..seems a good idea. i like to write diary too..
from sad story until happy story and the will save with password.
it's good.

Emman Lopez wrote:

honestly i have plenty of spare time thats why i'm looking for a part time job but while waiting i'm playing video games in my pc and console.

yaa..find part time job is good. so we will never feel bored and time will pass so fast too.. work all the day make us not have spare time, but better like that.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Read a book.  When you've finished, read another one.  It should take a while to get through all of them.

beside that, we use our spare time to be smart too..
its good idea. learn more will know more. :top:

I Hit the Gym and Do long very Long runs in my spare time !! :) Running is my stress buster.

u seems have many hobbies u enjoy yourself

Nellin Jessvellin wrote:
Emman Lopez wrote:

yaa..find part time job is good. so we will never feel bored and time will pass so fast too.. work all the day make us not have spare time, but better like that.

now im spending my spare time at work here in EB, everytime I finished my job I continue posting and replying. Im already addicted in this site if only my boss would let me leave early I will. hihih :)

What about volunteer work, visiting fiends or invite them in to your house and cook for them, learn a new language, get yourself a new hobby what you always want to do,learn to play an instrument..... so many fun things to do.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR