Always sunny in the rich man's world

:) What's the average salary for mananagement positions?

depends on the Job type... Please be more specific

Operatons manager for airline. But also hotels or retail..any idea?

As per my comment in the other thread that you put up

"Phone them and Ask...

Malta International Airport and Airmalta are very much internal vacancies and who you know to get into them.  Although sometimes they do advertise, Ryanair were advertising lately for positions but I am unsure if this was on the website or not.

I would research the Airlines that are in Malta International and either write them or ring them"

Julian

Hi Norah,

salaries for an experienced flight operations manager should be above 40.000 €/year , depending on airline and qualifications.

You can most likely earn more outside of Malta at one of the major international airports.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Thnx for your reply. In that case, I'm pretty sure that a flight ops mngr can earn more outside Malta. But its a very attractive salary for Malta i believe, no? I red somewhere the average is 20.000 annualy. How is this enough to live, save and spend a little over there? I saw in posts groceries aren't cheap and same for renting a place. Someone  in Malta told me the annual rent for a 3 room appartment is approximately 2-3000 € depending on location. Yet what i saw on the web is 500€ per mnth.
There is big difference...so kinda confused here

Norah

Thnx again Julian