Hello all..

I'm new to this blog.I have a lot of friends in sri Lanka.I'm gng to miss them all because i will be moving to Saudi recently.. So i want to enjoy my life in Saudi with u all..

Hey brother . What u wanna know about this place ?

Hello chamikapathirana.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your post has been moved to the Saudi Arabia forum for more visibility.

Can you tell us more about yourself please? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

chamikapathirana wrote:

I'm new to this blog.I have a lot of friends in sri Lanka.I'm gng to miss them all because i will be moving to Saudi recently.. So i want to enjoy my life in Saudi with u all..

Welcome to the Kingdom and the Blog :)

Hope you'll find some friends through this blog.

Hi Friend, Do you have any thing to know from us? Anyway it is HOT summer here these days and it will be same or more worse for next 2-3 months. May be you are aware already, the next 5-6 months after the summer will be cold and you will require some winterware for that period. In general this is how the weather in most of the places of Saudi Arabia and there will be differences in the area you are going to be located. Any way, you will have to face extreme hot and Cold periods of the weather. Cheers !!!
P.S : If you love shopping and eating, you will be enjoying the life here ;)

I've been here for 3 winters and never needed more than a light sweater on a couple of occasions!!  I guess 'cold' is very subjective :D

Thanks for all your comments.. think I wont b alone :):)

chamikapathirana wrote:

Thanks for all your comments.. think I wont b alone :):)

that never happens in this desert :idontagree:

Hello...,

I will be in Riyadh around september..I want to know the rentals for apartments.Can anyone help me... :)

Hello chamikapathirana.

The Housing in Riyadh section is at your disposal. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie