Is there anyone knowing the websites for downloading HD movies?

I enjoy watching HD movie. Is there anyone knowing the websites for downloading HD movies?

torrent! bittorrent. utorrent. thepiratebay.

Thanks mate

Lovina57 wrote:

torrent! bittorrent. utorrent. thepiratebay.

yupp this is right, i always use this sometimes if the pirate bay stopped or wont allow to download just for a awhile you can use malaysian bay for an option. i even start downloading 3D's. :)

The piratebay site is really great provided you use torrent software. It's wise to use VLC media player for your movies. I have never gotten any viruses etc from this site. The latest stuff is on the top 100

kiwiinkorea wrote:

The piratebay site is really great provided you use torrent software. It's wise to use VLC media player for your movies. I have never gotten any viruses etc from this site. The latest stuff is on the top 100

i agree but for me i use haihaisoft player occupying small space and friendly user and it has customize mode too.

Emman Lopez wrote:
kiwiinkorea wrote:

i agree but for me i use haihaisoft player occupying small space and friendly user and it has customize mode too.

Sometimes the audio is out of sync with the video, can you adjust the audio with this program?

kiwiinkorea wrote:
Emman Lopez wrote:
kiwiinkorea wrote:

Sometimes the audio is out of sync with the video, can you adjust the audio with this program?

thats one of the reason why i left that player,in haihaisoft you can adjust the audio well same with the sub. try it bro. :) (i hope haihaisoft give his share for promotion):)

I don,t know but would also like to know the links.

Khan Musti wrote:

I don,t know but would also like to know the links.

heres the link(http:www.piratebay.com) enjoy ;)

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR