Arrived in PP and would love to meet some new people

Hey:)

I am an English 22 year old and have just moved to PP for a year wooo soo excited:) I would love to meet some new people and go for drinks or see the city? I have a year and want to make the most of every minute:)

Any recommendations of where would be good to go to meet new people or is anyone up for meeting up for some drinks?

Kath

if you wish you can join with me on Saturday to walk along  River side in  early Morning Time Like 6am.

Hi Kath, hi everybody.

I'm also new in Phnom Penh, and plan to stay here for 2 years (the maximum duration of my contract). I would be glad to meet new people, so I'm in for a drink anytime during the week-end (or later in the week).

See you soon !

Hey Guys,

I'm up for drinks and meeting some new people if you want to get together one evening this week.

Welcome to Phnom Penh :)

Sam

Amazing.. When is everyone free?

:)

Caroline,

Can meet for drink this Sun evening at river house. I am Cambodian. Let me know your phone contact, and I am contactable at: 012 811 445
Thanks,
Sam

Make it this week day?.. anyone?

Hi everyone!

I am also new to Phnom Penh (moved here nearly 3 weeks ago!) I would love to meet some new people too. Let me know what everyone decides, but I think a happy hour would be a good start :)

Brandy

Amazing. Why don't we do next Thursday? What type of place do people want to go to? I know a bar where the owners are really nice, have a pool table, good drinks, its a chilled out place, good music and plays requests. Owned by an American and his Khmer wife they are brilliant people! and the bar staff are also nice. It's called Pit Stop!! Or if people would prefer to go elsewhere thats coool?

Amazing. Its #48 on street 51 but tuktuk drivers know it as street pasteur. 7pm sounds great!

Hi All,

I'm organizing meet ups every other Friday for newcomers in Phnom Penh, so people can meet each other. If you like, join us on coming Friday.
(moderated)

hello,

You could organize an Expat.com meet up in Phnom Penh. ;)

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are both from Australia and have only just moved to Phnom Penh for a couple of years

So we might drop in for a beer tonight

Cheers

Michael