Anyone want to get otgether and hit up some GOKARTS!?!?!

So, they are open from 5-11 on thursdays, so id like to get a group together so i can beat you all we can socialize.

facebook.com/reemkarting?v=wall

shoudlnt be too expensive
reemracing.com/reem/en/karting.php#booking

Wow! This looks grt.... i do like karting .... guess saw this post a bit late.. but i am in for any weekend ... do let me know....

if we can get a few people we will set it up. i wanna go!

yes i agree more the merrier.... but to start a thing it always needs a push... i love speeding to max on track and hate it off it...

well shit. if you come pick me up we can go thursday if you want.
lol

ha ha ha.... problem is i m a month old here .... no car yet.... though i can readily split the taxi meter... wht say ! Next Thursday...

let me see if i cant figure out a ride. more to come

That sounds interesting, I can pick you guys !! PM me if the plan exist...... I would be a game for it !:)

Where are you going. From what I hear Rheem is 85 Kilometers from the center of Riyadh. I know there is another one that is 25 Riyals from Kingdom hospital. I may go if my budget allows it. I know Rheem charges $100 riyals for 15 minutes.

rheem is also fast. very fast.
they have 2stroke carts as well as 4 stroke

100 SAR for 15 mintues is a steal. id do it a few times.

where exactly is this place?

the cords are on the facebook, and look at the website

Does the plan still exists ??? Or has it been postponed or cancelled ???:)

sorry man.... boss is leaving next week on holidays so gotta slog this weekend ... but anytime from next weekend .. do let me know then ...

Oh Hell Yeah....

Hey,

I know it has been six months, but I would love to join you guys if you have regular go kart plans.

ok i'm in

i've a car , if u would like to go with me , i think i'm free tomorrow...

[email protected]

DAMMAMMMMMMMMM :nothappy::sosad:

there is a track day at reem for drifting the 17th

Are there any good Kart (not lawnmowers) places close to Khobar?  Would be nice to hit the track before it gets too hot...

Great Ibrahim, I will call you to make a plan.

Anyone else wanna join?

yes , i want to

I am confused - where is this place - in riyadh ? I want to go in the weekend

@Rio  I notice your profile says you are American and yet your grammar indicates you're not a native speaker of English.  What gives? :huh:

yeh when i registered yesterday - on the country of birth I cudnt find the UK.... !!
Im british

RioLondon wrote:

yeh when i registered yesterday - on the country of birth I cudnt find the UK.... !!
Im british

Ummm.. your grammar doesn't indicate you're British, either! :D

Lame ! Omg I am so british .. where u think Im from then ?

RioLondon wrote:

I just figured out who you are:  https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=505648!

Alliecat wrote:
RioLondon wrote:

I just figured out who you are:  https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=505648!

It took you a while... lol! :) Was it the "look to the right" stance that gave him away?

Bruckner wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
RioLondon wrote:

It took you a while... lol! :) Was it the "look to the right" stance that gave him away?

Nah... it was the first time I actually looked at the pic! lol

jesus. why dont you just stay away

Freshlikesushi wrote:

jesus. why dont you just stay away

Aw come on, sushi.. take him go-carting with you! :idontagree:

Im up to racing real cars here now lol 

Pretty sure he couldn't hang

Im up to racing real cars here now lol 

Pretty sure he couldn't hang

sorry guys , this week i can't go

i'll be in Dubai

Nice idea , it will be soo funny and i am ready to join u at any time , and i can help u with the translation.