Expat blog gatherings in Grenoble

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Grenoble Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Grenoble: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Grenoble. ;)

Best,

Julien

hello Julien, I have just arrived in Grenoble and I think your ideia of organizing a meeting is excellent. Please let me know when this will hapen.

Hello Julien!!

It will be great to arrange a meeting!! I hope we can do it very soon!!

:)

dani68k

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. :)

Aurélie

Hello all,

We are already 5, so I think we can start planning were and when to meet. Until we have decided maybe we have some more integrants.

Seems that you, Julien, is the most expirienced in the city as the others have just arrived.....

Let's start ....

Heloisa

Hello everyone!!

Yes!! start to arrange a meetic for next week... Let me say next Friday?? What do you think?? Are you available??

I know center Grenoble there are some nice places to eat and drink...

BIENTÔT!!!

Hello all,

I would be keen for a meet up as well, next Friday sounds good to me.  I know a few nice spots in Centre Ville or a cute place near the Gare and GEM depending on what is most convenient for everyone!

A+

Hop,hop is any meeting soon?I wanna join!please let me know:)

I live in Grenoble and would love to attend a meeting with all the others.
Where do we start?
Greetings
Rita
Grenoble

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hey expats in Grenoble,

Shall we organize a meeting in late Feb ?

Regards,
Hari

Yes please organise something for us, i would love to attend. How many of us are in Grenoble?
Greetings
Rita

hey rita... i have been just for a week now.. so am not sure about the count. but let's make some get together .. it should be fun in a group :)

Yes i agree, lets see how many we can get together, i know of two here besides you and me.
Stay in contact and let me know if you have news.
Rita