Planning to move to Denmark

Hello Everybody,
I have obtained a Denmark Green Card Visa, and planning to move to Denmark. I have Master's in Information Systems and have work experience of 5 Years in the IT. I don't know Danish Language, I want to know whether I can get a decent Job in IT or not. I am planing to move there with my spouse ( who is MBA in Finance) and intended to work there and has 3 years of experince. So, want to know how is Job market and what are the chances of getting Job, and How much salary (before tax) I can expect.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello rob21.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should go through the different discussions on the Denmark forum. It can help.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

hii
would you please tell me how did you obtain Green Card visa? and when did you apply? because i applied on Dec 19 2011 but so far no news. i do not know whether i will be accepted and rejected and when i will be informed .

with regards
sareh

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

Sarden, Have you got your GC visa? Please update, if yes, when?

Job I finance / accounting may be easier to find than IT . Knowing Danish is definitely an advantage but due to he large number of English speaking people , it's not mandatory . Contract jobs are easier to find

Dear donateeye

i have not received my GC visa yet.
any update i would inform you.
with regards

Thanks Sarden