Hi

Hello

I'm considering moving to Essex in the future, if I happen to succeed in the job interview. As most of you know by now, the economic situation in Portugal is very sensitive and if an opportunity presents somewhere, I will have to take it.

As I understand, 6.19£ is the minimum wage in the UK, am I right? Bearing this in mind, is it possible to live in the UK (Essex) with a minimum wage budget? I'm not looking for a job where I can set money aside, I just want to confirm that I can get through every month without worries.

I don't drink or smoke and generally I'm not a big spender, so my main concerns are rent, bills, food and child care (I have a 7 year-old).

Thanks for any info/help in advance.
:)

hi zobeide,
wish you good luck with your interview. I really hope some people will answer you, for I am also moving to england in the near future, and your concerns are mine too.
anabella.

anabellasea wrote:

hi zobeide,
wish you good luck with your interview. I really hope some people will answer you, for I am also moving to england in the near future, and your concerns are mine too.
anabella.

Best of luck for you too!

I have talked with a friend that lives in Maidstone and she thinks the minimum wage is probably a bad idea, but to be honest, if I knew it would cover my monthly expenses, I would go for it. It's better than unemployment.

Hello, I was reading your post and I tought I that I can help, practically I can offer you a job opportunity so you can realize your dream to move to another country if you are interested to know more let me know

Regards,
Victoria

victoria formosa wrote:

Hello, I was reading your post and I tought I that I can help, practically I can offer you a job opportunity so you can realize your dream to move to another country if you are interested to know more let me know

Regards,
Victoria
Mobile 07429428860 uk
Email [email protected]

Hi! My dream would much rather be staying in my own country, but unfortunately that doesn't seem like a good option nowadays :( Are you working/living in the UK? How are you liking it so far?