Any help in Riyadh

Hey guy's welcome to Riyadh

I am Waleed 26 years old guy born and raise in Riyadh i want to help anyone especially who can speeks English-language for the practicing, Also, if you want to be a friend or need help I am here for you just give me a call or text me on this number :
+966555222453

I am here to help

Hi Waleed !

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Waleed,

Great welcome to Expat.com! It is so nice to see someone who openly ready to help other people. Great mind you have and God bless you.

Manoj

Hi Waleed,
Thanks for extending a helping hand.
What are your feelings and opinion abouts expats as a Saudi national.

RehabDoctor wrote:

Hi Waleed,
Thanks for extending a helping hand.
Can i ask about your feelings and opinion abouts expats as a local.

:one Looking forward to the answer !!

Hello.. with my great knowledge of Riyadh :) I would also like to help.. feel free to message here or on [email protected]

HI WALED thanks for helping im opening my kindergarten and still looking for tetchier native speaker  can u help me ?? and if u have any idea pls let me know

rana.muq wrote:

HI WALED thanks for helping im opening my kindergarten and still looking for tetchier native speaker  can u help me ?? and if u have any idea pls let me know

All the best @rana.muq for the KG. I was wondering why you had to ask for CVs all the time :)

yeh now u know why....im waiting for your cv  :)

:D why would you need *MY* CV?

Do let us know what skills exactly you are looking for; through Classified or PM. Girls in my gang may help.

im looking for every thing so it u know any one want a job in kindergarten thats great ... all right i don't need ur cv:P

Aslam u Alaikum!

I really appreciate u on ur Sentiments about others (to help them).

regards,
rAzA.

Whose sentiments; mine right? Many thanks for appreciation. :lol:
j/k

thanks a lot for every one

Hi rana.muq,

You should put an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section. Thank you.