Need a job badly as my exit re-entry will expire on 10th july

Hi
I am a pakistani n i came to jeddah last year in october bt even after 4-5 months i was unable to find a job as in those days the saudization law was just imposed.. i came back to pakistan in january n now my exit reentry visa is expiring in july..n honestly i dont want to waste my visa please help me find any job I am a partially qualified ACCA + BCom.

Thank you

Hello kaylakhani.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should try to post an advert in the jobs in Jeddah section. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

The pink icon in your profile shows you are a female. Is it so? The landscape of jobs/(and this answer) will be quite different in that case.

Well, I guess you had purchased a free (azad) visa, landed in KSA and started looking for a job. Something I always discourage people to do.

Your best bet might be to get back to KSA and go on the hunt once again with improved/revised action plan. Trust me the job market has got very tough & most probably no one offers jobs on forum discussions.

yea I am a female bt i posted this ad for my brother .. u guessed it right but he had no idea that this will happen.. n he is planning to come back.. thanks for ur reply::)

kaylakhani wrote:

Hi
I am a pakistani n i came to jeddah last year in october bt even after 4-5 months i was unable to find a job as in those days the saudization law was just imposed.. i came back to pakistan in january n now my exit reentry visa is expiring in july..n honestly i dont want to waste my visa please help me find any job I am a partially qualified ACCA + BCom.

Thank you

Dear,

Kindly send me your CV at [email protected]

Here is my number : 0507275990.

Inshallah i will try my best to help you find a job.

kaylakhani wrote:

Hi

Thank you

have u got any?