Should I go for tanazal with company or with kafeel

I am a chemical engineer still on a student visa working with a sulfuric acid plant as production engineer in yanbu. My company is asking me to give tanzal at whole sum of about 7K. I have got all my degrees attested from kharjia. Now my questions are

Is transfer from student Visa an easy process & how much time it takes.
Should I go for tanazal with company under this offer or i should work as free person with some kafeel or establishment.As there are many projects going these days and I can earn more being a free person but with less stability.
Please help me out in making decsion

With all the waves of changes being sent across the labor market of this country, I would definately opt for stability for some time. My suggestion will always be to settle downwith the Company.

Regarding the timeline, I have no clue. Just wait for the rainy days, you might be surprised your Iqama got transferred while doing so.

Hope this helps.

:one: on what agent47 said.

While i dont know how much chemical engineers are paid you may find it out at 'Salaries" section in bayt.com.
Remember, salaries here are paid according to the passport hold.

Iqama Transfer - Requests for iqama transfers can be submitted online now, and duration depends on your company and the mandoob.

My advise to you - Transferring decision mostly depends if you are satisfied with the pay, working conditions, environment, company culture etc. Evaluate the circumstances and decide.

Hope it helps.....

Well no body gave me clear clue except agent 47. Ehtesham I will like to listen more from you. Your are pakistani fellow like me and do you think this is fair offer

That's a simple question @asifkandan.

KSA authorities are these days working on a scheme to replace the personal kafeel system with a new outsourcing companies infrastructure. The plan will be approved by Shura by end of this year and will be rolled out in 2013. (Even now the plan is on the new move for experimentation purposes).

Look for stability at the moment and change sponsorship to a company, esp. while you are a fresh graduate.

You said Sulphuric Acid (H2SO4) & reminded me of my college days... My beloved subject: chemistry :heart:

my problem is that i want to tanazle with co accordig to the govt rule how many time require for tanazil and how much fees require

Hello wasim akram and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should start a new thread on the Jeddah forum with your questions.
This will allow more visibility and better interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello wasim akram and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should start a new thread on the Jeddah forum with your questions.
This will allow more visibility and better interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Why Jeddah? Why not Jubail? :)