Mobily speed down down Huwai Connet -up to 21 KBPS

I bought this Router @ 1700 sr at Hara one of the eletronics shop , he was claming it will be 1 year subcription , last two months it was above 10 mb speed , but since last one week its pathatic......cant not get even 1 mb consistant.

Is its becouse Mobily launced 4G or any other reason....

If any one else is facing the same problme or know about it ....please comment.......

If it will not work.......I will just forget about it and get the new 4G...

Thanks in advance

The same issue I was going through, Go to the Mobily Shop ( Preferably at Olaya) with the old wifi modem and get your complaint registered, you will recieve a service request number and will get your new 4G set in a weeks time after handing over your old modem. This is free of cost and the subscription duration would also not change...... Inshallah !!!

This problem is due to the upgradation of the Mobily to 4G network...:)

Is the new 4G home broadband solution better than GO? I want to switch from GO as I need a connection with good speed. Is the new Mobily 4g home Broadband Solution a good option in terms of speed and consistency?

GO is terrible, augh

Process

Call the mobily and inform your facing breakdown in speed, and report your using the normal router and i cant get a good speed every sec the speed is down, not good at all.

They will give you the request no via SMS take this number and go to the nearly by mobily service center and get replaced with 4G for free of cost

I did the same

Guru1802 wrote:

I bought this Router @ 1700 sr at Hara one of the eletronics shop , he was claming it will be 1 year subcription , last two months it was above 10 mb speed , but since last one week its pathatic......cant not get even 1 mb consistant.

If any one else is facing the same problme or know about it ....please comment.......

Thanks in advance

How is the mobily 4g treating you? How is the speed? would you recommend it?

wilson_derry wrote:

Process

Call the mobily and inform your facing breakdown in speed, and report your using the normal router and i cant get a good speed every sec the speed is down, not good at all.

They will give you the request no via SMS take this number and go to the nearly by mobily service center and get replaced with 4G for free of cost

I did the same

Guru1802 wrote:

Thanks in advance

@ Wilson - I got the request number via SMS immediately, but the person at the counter said that you will get another SMS in couple of days, but what you wrote, is take that SMS number to the mobily service centre for immediate replacement.

So do I have to wait for one more SMS, or the Text i have received earlier would suffice ??

No need to wait call the customer service again and again tell them you cant go with this breakdown network quality. Trust me if you raise little voice in service center while talking to the concern person 100% they will replace. I did with one complaint and went to batha they changed.

Better prefer batha instead of olaya

saimans wrote:

@ Wilson - I got the request number via SMS immediately, but the person at the counter said that you will get another SMS in couple of days, but what you wrote, is take that SMS number to the mobily service centre for immediate replacement.

So do I have to wait for one more SMS, or the Text i have received earlier would suffice ??

its okay, you have 2 options (automatically )if 3g aint work then 4g(simcard) will start working.

If you use drop cable the speed will be better instead of wifi.

agent47 wrote:

How is the mobily 4g treating you? How is the speed? would you recommend it?

wilson_derry wrote:

Process

I did the same

Guru1802 wrote:

Thanks in advance