LADIES COFFEE MORNINGS - SAD I KNOW:( - HA HA!!!

Hi there,

Middle aged English Lady seeks coffee gals for gossip and cake. Does such activities exist in PL?

Let me know - I am a new arrival.

Hi Chief, I love coffee and cake, I live in the north and work full time from home.  If people are available to travel to the north I am happy to set up coffee and cake at my house once per fortnight. I have a great coffee machine but can ony do an hour or two.  If interested let me know, would love to meet other ladies.

Apols - Goodlands? - I found it - it's here - ha ha!!!

22km away from my gaff.

Anyway, let me know - Val

Happy to meet up if you are ok to come my way.  I will send PM with my phone number.

interested too :-)

Hey Tura - are you happy to meet up in PL - that's the only place I can easily get to?

I would be interested as well. PL's fine with me.

What's the latest on these "coffee mornings"? I've just moved to the North, it's very quiet,  and I already feel the need to socialize...

Hi!

I am definitely interested!  Please PM me if you ladies have something planned!  I can meet anywhere that is convenient for others...

Hope to hear from you,

Courtney  :)

Bagatelle is a good meeting point I think for people from PL and the West - am I right? ;)

Hi ladies, are these coffee mornings still happening?
Am very interested to meet up some time, if they are.

Thanks,
:)

Love to meet for a chat but  I'm in blue bay miles away but if there is no one in blue bay needing a good friend let me know .

@AnnTropez - unfortunately I live all the way on the other side of the Island, in Petit Raffray.

My fiance travels a lot though, so I travel to the South at least once a month.  Maybe we could meet up for a coffee some time. :) 

I have been finding it quite difficult to meet and make new friends, as I am not working here.

I do have two little monsters that have to tag along everywhere with me at the moment, as we are looking for schools for my eldest.

Margot,

Okey dokes we can meet up anytime .......my home is perfect for the boys to play and the beach is at the bottom of my garden so perfect for a nice day out for you and the boys .