Visa for my wife

I am working in Dammam. My profession is Mechanical Engineering Technician. I am having diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want bring my family here in saudi in Permanant family visa. But my certificate not attested by saudi embassy. The university who issued my certificate, not approved by UGC. As i heared that if UGC not approved HRD not possible. Is there any options ?

Obviously, if UGC doesn't recognise some degree, saudi embassy will follow suit. In fact, you are not alone stuck in this situation.

Options? I don't think any exist. Let us hear from others. Probably someone will come up with a solution.

Dear All,

Salams.

my profession is General system analyst. I have B.com degree attested by Saudi Embassy in India and MOFA in saudi arabia.

I do have all required documents available with me like marriage certificate attested etc etc ..

Can I apply for family visa or any obstacles ???

Regards
Mohammad

Hi Every one,Am joining my husband in Saudi Soon.My question is what are the requirements for a dependent visa. My husband is british national and working in Jeddah he will go to london for final stamp of his iqama after that he then apply for my visa.
we are still residence in Dubai. Do i need to go back to Phil for the final visa processing? or can i process my visa in here?What are the requirements required?
Appreciate if somebody can help me.

Regards,

Bing Moore wrote:

Hi Every one,Am joining my husband in Saudi Soon.My question is what are the requirements for a dependent visa. My husband is british national and working in Jeddah he will go to london for final stamp of his iqama after that he then apply for my visa.
we are still residence in Dubai. Do i need to go back to Phil for the final visa processing? or can i process my visa in here?What are the requirements required?

Regards,

The requirements has been discussed several times in the forum, please use custom search tool bar on top of the forum to get more answers on this topic.

HRGuru wrote:
Bing Moore wrote:

Regards,

The requirements has been discussed several times in the forum, please use custom search tool bar on top of the forum to get more answers on this topic.

Dear HR guru

i need your advice on below case ..

I want to know if ministry is issuing visit visa for family or not these days as my company applied on 10.09.2013 for my family visit visa, ministry acknowledged application on 17-09-2013 for first time and now on 26.09.2013, they updated the status stating in Arabic as " تقديم الطلب لفرع الوزاره بجده بتاريخ 17/09/2013 "

English translation for it is "Submission of the application for a branch of the ministry in Jeddah on 09/17/2013"

Can anyone assist to know what does this mean whether they accepted application for issuing visa or need to apply from Jeddah or need to go Jeddah and apply myself.

Thank you!

Hi All,

Just want to share my experience in response to my own question.I had no problem going through the airport immigration officer. I just presented my passport, final exit visa and iqama. I did not show anymore the the second page of final exit visa with the name of my wife as dependent noting that she is not in the KSA anymore and her exit re-entry has expired while in our country.

KK YASIR wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
Bing Moore wrote:

Regards,

Dear HR guru

i need your advice on below case ..

I want to know if ministry is issuing visit visa for family or not these days as my company applied on 10.09.2013 for my family visit visa, ministry acknowledged application on 17-09-2013 for first time and now on 26.09.2013, they updated the status stating in Arabic as " تقديم الطلب لفرع الوزاره بجده بتاريخ 17/09/2013 "

English translation for it is "Submission of the application for a branch of the ministry in Jeddah on 09/17/2013"

Can anyone assist to know what does this mean whether they accepted application for issuing visa or need to apply from Jeddah or need to go Jeddah and apply myself.

Thank you!

You need to visit physically with all the documents at MOFA offices in Jeddah in order to proceed further.

Thanks HR Guru :)

Hi , Salman
            Am Bandana from bangalore . my concern is my husband is a software profession and recently due to some problem of his passport he could not arrange a visa for a long term so he will be going for a short term visa for some months and later part when he will get his long term visa he will continue , but now a problem is that he cant get a dependent visa for me for which he has to travel alone and take  a prior permission from his technical team manager for a dependent visa to make it little earlier within a period of  2 months. so can you suggest me some visa so i can travel later after 15 days and for how long that visa can be valid for
stay at saudi arabia. And is there any such rule like the above situation what i have mentioned please do reply back soon am waiting eagerly for it.

Regards
Bandana

b.mishra1980 wrote:

Hi , Salman
            Am Bandana from bangalore . my concern is my husband is a software profession and recently due to some problem of his passport he could not arrange a visa for a long term so he will be going for a short term visa for some months and later part when he will get his long term visa he will continue , but now a problem is that he cant get a dependent visa for me for which he has to travel alone and take  a prior permission from his technical team manager for a dependent visa to make it little earlier within a period of  2 months. so can you suggest me some visa so i can travel later after 15 days and for how long that visa can be valid for
stay at saudi arabia. And is there any such rule like the above situation what i have mentioned please do reply back soon am waiting eagerly for it.

Regards
Bandana

If your husband is here on visit visa , there is no way you can visit unless on a visit visa issued same time along with your husbands by the company. This might be difficult as of now due to hajj season.

hi Salman,
   Thanks for your quick reply can you just tell me what is this visit visa and what is its duration, as my husband going on a visa for 4 months short term visa so i don't know which visa is this so in this case what type of visa i should go for.

Regards
Bandana

Your husband is on a business visit visa (that's the right name). What HRGuru meant above is: your husband has to request your employer to issue a similar business visit visa for you. The max duration is 6 months but every month you'll have to go out of KSA to renew the visit visas.

thanks for the reply but for how many days it will take time to process this visa ready for me.

Regards Bandana

b.mishra1980 wrote:

thanks for the reply but for how many days it will take time to process this visa ready for me.

Regards Bandana

The visa has to be applied here through MOFA site and after application the visa will be issued in a max period of 1 week if all in order and approved.

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone can assist me with this query...

Ok so I recently got married in Bahrain, and I plan on getting my company to sponsor a visit visa for my wife for December.

Can someone explain how the process works? I know my company sponsors/applies for this visa and they need the marriage certificate etc, then what happens her side? She is an Italian citizen studying in Sweden, does she still need to apply for the visa at the Saudi embassy there?

Also what should I do with the marriage certificate? I have both translations and they also have the MOFA stamps on them from Bahrain. Is there anything else I need to do with it before applying for the visa?

Any feedback would be awesome!

John

Salman Bhai,

Can you please advise, My wife is Canadian National and native of pakistan.

I am working here as Planning Engineer and my Company is sponsoring my family.

Will saudi embassy in pakistan would stamp visa on my wife's canadian passport or she has to move to Canada for residence visa stamp.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

JohnnoL wrote:

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone can assist me with this query...

Ok so I recently got married in Bahrain, and I plan on getting my company to sponsor a visit visa for my wife for December.

Can someone explain how the process works? I know my company sponsors/applies for this visa and they need the marriage certificate etc, then what happens her side? She is an Italian citizen studying in Sweden, does she still need to apply for the visa at the Saudi embassy there?

Also what should I do with the marriage certificate? I have both translations and they also have the MOFA stamps on them from Bahrain. Is there anything else I need to do with it before applying for the visa?

Any feedback would be awesome!

John

You have to apply for a visit visa, and when you apply make sure to mention that it needs to be issued from Sweden so that she can get it endorsed from the Saudi embassy there.

Detailed process on how to apply and what are the documents that are required can be found on this forum, you can use the custom search button on top.

salaam alikom

is it ok if a marriage cerificate is not stampd by MOFA in my home country?

it is recommened to be Stamped, however it depends upon mood of Visa Officer , you never know... you can try once

If it is visit visa then you can get stamped from Pakistan SAUDI embassy , If it is Family Visa from  isitiqdam then I assume it must from Canada ......

As what I have seen if we need to get permanent or work visa stamped it has to be from Home country

a_lums wrote:

Salman Bhai,

Can you please advise, My wife is Canadian National and native of pakistan.

I am working here as Planning Engineer and my Company is sponsoring my family.

Will saudi embassy in pakistan would stamp visa on my wife's canadian passport or she has to move to Canada for residence visa stamp.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

If it is visit visa then you can get stamped from Pakistan SAUDI embassy , If it is Family Visa from  isitiqdam then I assume it must from Canada ......

As what I have seen if we need to get permanent or work visa stamped it has to be from Home country

My profession got changed to cost accountant.from tailor.

I applied for family visa today they rejected saying whr is my degree although I showed them my attested cima certificate saying I have completed this qualification
Now I will take my hr person on Monday but do u have.any  solution? I.only have a professional qualification.

Cima is a professional qualification of uk for cost n management accountants!

Please need help! I message so many ppl but nobody replies..what's the use of this forum then

nitaali wrote:

Please need help! I message so many ppl but nobody replies..what's the use of this forum then

Please be patient, do not expect replies in 2 min gaps and also try to post under relevant topic. I have replied to your query in some other post.

Dear all i want to apply for family visa. pls clear my some Queries,

1) Husband Name is Mentioned in Wife's Passport so is it required to get Marriage certificate attested with MOFA and Saudi Consulate ?

2) Birth Certificates of Dependents is also required attested of MOFA and Saudi Consulate?

3) in my children's birth Certificate my name is MD Vasiuddin Ahmed and in my Passport Mohammed Vasiuddin Ahmed. So is there any problem to get family visa ? or i have to change my name in Children's Birth Certificate ?

4)In My marriage Certificate my name is MD Vasiuddin Ahmed but in my Passport Mohammed Vasiuddin Ahmed so pls advice me can i apply for family visa or i have to change my name in Marriage Certificate ?

Pls send me advice my mail also  [email protected]

[Moderated: Avoid posting in the cap lock on the forum.]

Vasi,

Yes your marriage certificate , child birth certificate needs to be attested by Saudi Embassy in India ... apart from this your degree has to be attested by Saudi embassy , Saudi Culture in India and MOFA in KSA.

more important is your Visa Profession.

regarding Md,Mohd, Mohammad, Mohammed & Muhammad in arabic is Mohammad {محمد }only  ... so that won't be issue

Good luck

vasiuddin wrote:

Dear all i want to apply for family visa. pls clear my some Queries,

1) Husband Name is Mentioned in Wife's Passport so is it required to get Marriage certificate attested with MOFA and Saudi Consulate ?

2) Birth Certificates of Dependents is also required attested of MOFA and Saudi Consulate?

3) in my children's birth Certificate my name is MD Vasiuddin Ahmed and in my Passport Mohammed Vasiuddin Ahmed. So is there any problem to get family visa ? or i have to change my name in Children's Birth Certificate ?

4)In My marriage Certificate my name is MD Vasiuddin Ahmed but in my Passport Mohammed Vasiuddin Ahmed so pls advice me can i apply for family visa or i have to change my name in Marriage Certificate ?

Pls send me advice my mail also  [email protected]

Yes, the marriage certificate and your educational certificates are a must to be attested from Saudi embassy.

Yes as above.

If the name in the birth certificate and passport does not match up this could be a ground for rejection of visa. For more info you can check with any travel agency in India that proceses family visas.

Same as above, if in the passport and certificate names are different , you might face an issue.

hi Salman
         my husband has left for multiple entry visa through his company assignment to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia so just want to know whether i can travel with a visit visa or tourist visa for some months

I am planning to Apply for Family Visa in Saudi Arabia. so i like to go for my Certificate attestation. So pls let me know the price for Attestation on my Education Certificate.

NOTE: Ministry of External Affairs and  Dept. of Higher Education stamp has done. Find the attachment.

I need Suggestion also is it required to attestation on marriage certificate and Children's Birth Certificate also. IF yes pls let me know the price.

b.mishra1980 wrote:

hi Salman
         my husband has left for multiple entry visa through his company assignment to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia so just want to know whether i can travel with a visit visa or tourist visa for some months

No, if the multiple visit visa for your husband and a visa for you was issued at the same time then it would have been possible for you to visit with him. In the current case no.

salamwalikum,

my fiance is working in dubai(indian national) she shall be going on exit from Uae and shall join me in saudi arabia on permamenet visa in sha ALLAH, i need o know can she complete her medical test from Dubai itself (GMACA) which is required for visa stamping process..if any one can help me on this kindly also do let me know the approved medical test centre in dubai.

jazakallahu kahuirum

sahil123 wrote:

salamwalikum,

my fiance is working in dubai(indian national) she shall be going on exit from Uae and shall join me in saudi arabia on permamenet visa in sha ALLAH, i need o know can she complete her medical test from Dubai itself (GMACA) which is required for visa stamping process..if any one can help me on this kindly also do let me know the approved medical test centre in dubai.

jazakallahu kahuirum

The medical test is dependent on the visa issue. Is she processing her visa to Saudi from Dubai or from India. If she is processing this from India then no other option, the medical needs to be done from India and if from Dubai then any hospital in Dubai is enough.

what does CED mean?

Salman Omrani wrote:

on a side note, CED never came to help me with my french :sosad:

Ummu wrote:

what does CED mean?

Salman Omrani wrote:

CED1974 was the ID of the person who initiated this post :)

[Moderated]

oh yeah lol

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Ummu wrote:

what does CED mean?

Salman Omrani wrote:

CED1974 was the ID of the person who initiated this post :)

Can you help my friend.

He is planning to bring his family (2 children and wife) here in KSA. I have read in some forums that he will have problems moving his children here. The children were registered on their name but got married only 3 years after the second child.

What do you think of this? Do you think he's going to have a problem in bringing his family here?
Thank you very much.