Visa for my wife

Or maybe it was 60days once visa was issued I had to use it ...? TLL ... He will know

Louise.Welge wrote:

I was told i had 60days to apply with 90days in KSA to get iqama or leave. ....

So you mean I got my YELLOW paper on 24th of March 2012 so maximum i have to contact upto 24th of May & then they will issue my wife visa and allow her to leave maximum within August 24th.

Keeping in mind that i have to get Iqama after 24th of May. i.e date of issue of Visa. Am i right ??

But if she want to delay after getting her visa due some valid reason so what is the process for that in Pakistan?

aamirsq wrote:

So you mean I got my YELLOW paper on 24th of March 2012 so maximum i have to contact upto 24th of May & then they will issue my wife visa and allow her to leave maximum within August 24th.

Slight corrections:
- Check on the yellow paper, anything mentioned about its expiry? If nothing written, assume 30 days,
- Embassy will take some time to stamp visa. Count 90 days from that date.

aamirsq wrote:

Keeping in mind that i have to get Iqama after 24th of May. i.e date of issue of Visa. Am i right ??

Nop. On her arrival. You'll be penalized if you don't get her iqama processed within some specified period (1 month I guess).

aamirsq wrote:

But if she want to delay after getting her visa due some valid reason so what is the process for that in Pakistan?

Don't take the risk. Follow the dates as mentioned above. If the yellow paper expires, you'll have to start the process all over [from scratch].

Salams/ hi salman,

I can see lots of interest in your forum and am getting a little stressed about my situation.

My wife and I have received our offer and contract to work as teachers in a private school in KSA. Both will be working at same school. Our visa approval from mofa does not mention our children. We have two children a girl aged 5 and boy aged 1. How do we get a visa for them to travel with us?

Please help...

Hi Ymotara,you should submit your dependent names before coming to KSA,they will issue them visa under your name(husband).When I applied to my visa in  Ottawa the cultural attache for the Saudi embassy asked me if I want to bring my family so they can issue them free tickets/visa but I declined it.Its not complicate just you have to make a request at the embassy.

Hi,
Thanks for that. Do U mean I have to mention it to the embassy in uk when I apply for my visa? Or do I need to get authorisation from mofa in Saudi Arabia through my sponsor?
Thanks again.

Hi there,yes you have to mention on your visa application your children names as dependent and they will be accompanying you ,and you have to get authorisation or inform your sponsor so you will be able to get free airline tickets for the whole family.There shouldn't be any problems.Good luck!!

Thanks again..
These forums are great help.
I'm getting too confused. My employer in Saudi says they will pay for all our flights and have sent authorisation from mofa for me and wife to apply for our visas. Nowhere does it state our 2 childrent. The agent in London says I'll have to go alone, get my iqama and then apply for children to come. Uk Saudi embassy only give answers with two words and a line if ur lucky. not sure how to tackle this on..

Ymotara wrote:

Thanks again..
These forums are great help.
I'm getting too confused. My employer in Saudi says they will pay for all our flights and have sent authorisation from mofa for me and wife to apply for our visas. Nowhere does it state our 2 childrent. The agent in London says I'll have to go alone, get my iqama and then apply for children to come. Uk Saudi embassy only give answers with two words and a line if ur lucky. not sure how to tackle this on..

Hi there, I'm on same boat! Secured a job and the employer is working on getting authorisation from mofa for me. I also want to bring my wife and my baby along at same time, and the employer said it is up to the Saudi embassy in the UK whether the embassy will approve to take my family or leave them behind and apply when I'm in KSA.

What did the embassy say exactly?

thanks

Hi there,Its much easier to apply for your family from UK , they will issue up to 4 tickets per family that's what I been told at the cultural attache for the Saudi embassy in Ottawa.when you fill up the visa form fill up your accompanying dependents and they will issue a visa for your family.Good luck.

thanks faysg, on the website the work visa form does not have dependents section:

http://portal.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?In … mID=100848

While the family visit or residency visa has:

http://portal.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?In … mID=100849

so which form I need to fill in for myself and which one for my wife and my baby?

thanks

I can scan the form I completed in Ottawa and send it to you.

Hi, FYI
I got a message today from Saudi embassy in UK that I can add my children to mine and my wife's application and I don't need any documents for children's visa from ksa. I think it should be ok for me because both me and my wife have got approval for work from mofa in ksa so they can't expect us to leave our 1 and 5 year old children behind. However all agents and the person on the phone at Saudi embassy in uk say I still need to go out alone get my iqama and then invite my children. It would help if anyone with experience could help. Cos it seems like everyone has their own opinion.

Has anyone got a letter they can share that is sent to Saudi cultural attaché from the employer asking them to attest their qualifications? This letter has to be approved by mofa. My employers have sent me my approval but not this letter and it's requested by Saudi cultural attaché. I need to advise my employer what I need.

Ymotara wrote:

Has anyone got a letter they can share that is sent to Saudi cultural attaché from the employer asking them to attest their qualifications? This letter has to be approved by mofa. My employers have sent me my approval but not this letter and it's requested by Saudi cultural attaché. I need to advise my employer what I need.

Same here, I got an email today from the employer asking me to attest my qualifications from Saudi cultural attaché.

I have not got any letter from the employer about that, so I was wondering how can the email be used in this case?

No clue!

I also really need to bring my wife and baby at same time. I cannot leave them behind, I appreciate if someone could help me with that!

dear salam omrani sahab,
I am selected in Samama company of KSA which is service provider of Ministry of health hospitals, my post is technician, I am biomedical engineering degree holder, my contract period is two year, my salary is 2200 SR.

first question
Can i come to India for my marriage after one year?
second question
can i get family visa ?

Pls reply soon. . . . . . .

I want to get a visa for my wife to join me in Saudi. Problem is my marriage documents are all with my wife in China. I have scans of them but not the originals. Will this be a problem or can my wife just show the originals at the Saudi embassy in China. The originals are in Chinese anyway  with a certified English translation.

Evening star

Dear Sir

Surely this will all be handled by your company
You will have enough to do to be setling in here without the added burden of a visa for your wife!!

Company is the first point of call surely !!!!

With regard to that your visa will determine wetehr your wife/ family can accompany anyhow !!!

Regards

Trevor

Dear trevorox

this answer is for me or eveningstar?

Pls reply.

Mr Mohsinkhilji

My reply was for you

However Mr Evening Star will also have problems as he needs all original docs which need to be attested

Regards

Trevor

Hi there
I am from Uk and just arrived yesterday and getting very down and feeling lonely. Please tell me the way that I can get my wife over within a week or 2 weeks. I came on one year employement contract and have only 90 days visa yet. Dont know how to do it. Please reply me
Best  regards
Craig

Hi,
Welcome to the kingdom.
You need to get your iqama as soon as possible. This can be processed within 1 week and your wife needs her medical done in UK. Like the one you had done before you came. When your iqama arrives you can apply straight away. Your employer should manage all this for you.. Your wife can be here within 2 weeks if you do things straight away.

Good luck...

As salamualaikum
Brother salman omrani my iqama profession is funny ittesalat and i want to call my wife of permanent visa,But the problem is that i dont have any degree certificates with me as i know that degree is must for family visa so in this condition is there any other way to get family visa?please advise me my brother.

Hello,

I have been waiting for 8 months for my company to get the spouse visa for my wife. They tell me it will be granted this week. Can anyone tell me what else may be needed. I understand my wife has to get a medical  but is there anything else? Also is there any website in English which states the exact requirements.

Evening Star

Evening star

Salam Salman (or anyone else who would be able to help),

I got a temporary job offer at KAUST (university in Jeddah) which will last about 2 years. I was told since a temporary work visa will be issued, I will not be able to bring my wife along (we're both American citizens). I was wondering if there is any other way to have her accompany me because this might be an important factor in my decision to accept the offer.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Salams Mohammed,

As far as I'm aware, you're coming to work for 2 years then why is your company only giving you a temporary work visa. This will only last 30 days extended to 90 days max. With this type of visa forget travelling with your wife, you can't even call her over once you get here.

Find out why they not giving you a proper work visa.

Regards

Yasin....

Mohammed88 wrote:

Salam Salman (or anyone else who would be able to help),

I got a temporary job offer at KAUST (university in Jeddah) which will last about 2 years. I was told since a temporary work visa will be issued, I will not be able to bring my wife along (we're both American citizens). I was wondering if there is any other way to have her accompany me because this might be an important factor in my decision to accept the offer.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

You'll be coming for 2 years and there is no visa that lasts that long. So this is basically a 2-step operation.

Step 1- In the first step, they'll issue you a business visa for say three months. KAUST will be able to assess you and mainly it will be the probation period.

If you want to bring your wife along (or during this period), talk to KAUST and ask them for a similar visa for her. The profession/purpose on her visa will read something like "Accompanying spouse".

Step 2- Once your probation period is over, they'll issue you an Iqama. You'll be able to apply a family reseidency visa for her of course if your marital status in the contract is "Married".

Hope this helps.

Can anyone tell me the maximun time a wife can stay here on a visit visa.

Eveing Star

9 months

I am an Electronic Engineer working in Jeddah!
i have just changed my Profession & Employer, Now i want to Apply Permanent Visa for my Wife, Can any one help in this matter?
Because new MOFA portal is not having any option for Permanent family visa?

I just got the yellow visa number for my wife after waiting 8 months, 3 for Iqama and 5 further months. What is the procedure after that? Does my wife go the Saudi embassy in her country? Does she need a medical? Anyone advise me on this?

Evening Star

eveningstar wrote:

I just got the yellow visa number for my wife after waiting 8 months, 3 for Iqama and 5 further months. What is the procedure after that? Does my wife go the Saudi embassy in her country? Does she need a medical? Anyone advise me on this?

Evening Star

hello guys,

for your question above, you need your employer to step in and inform you of the details.
and the little details are already answered by our wonderful bloggers. just go scroll up a bit or even the previous pages.

Salman

note:
people often say; why not just give a simple answer instead of asking us to scroll around.
we often say; why not scroll around instead of making us write the same thing over an over again :P

on a side note, CED never came to help me with my french :sosad:

Salman Omrani wrote:

on a side note, CED never came to help me with my french :sosad:

:offtopic:

Hello All,
This week I have arrived in Yanbu city of Saudi Arabia from India for some assignment of 4 months-1 year. My indian company has transfered me to their saudi counterpart and saudi branch is arranging to get iqama id for me(medical for iqama is already done). Eventhough I am an Engineer by profession, i dont know what will be profession mentioned on my iqama id.
I like to bring my wife to yanbu for a year. Can anybody guide me what documents and procedures i need to follow by the time i get my iqama?

Awaiting reply

RupeshB

RupeshB wrote:

Hello All,
This week I have arrived in Yanbu city of Saudi Arabia from India for some assignment of 4 months-1 year. My indian company has transfered me to their saudi counterpart and saudi branch is arranging to get iqama id for me(medical for iqama is already done). Eventhough I am an Engineer by profession, i dont know what will be profession mentioned on my iqama id.
I like to bring my wife to yanbu for a year. Can anybody guide me what documents and procedures i need to follow by the time i get my iqama?

Awaiting reply

RupeshB

Hello Rupesh,

I believe the answer has already been given in this forum before. In any case you will need to  know the visa title they give you, since based on that you will know if you can bring your family or not. If its a profession that allows you to bring family then there are some application procedure that is outlined below:

FAMILY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS :

Step 1.Application Request and documents

[Application Form, Original Certificate attested by Saudi Embassy, Copy of passport of dependants, Marriage and Birth Certificate Copies, Translated versions in Arabic for all relevant documents]

Step2. Attest application from COC

Step3. Pay money to Bank

Step4. Deliver application to MOI & await feedback

Step5. Fill application with MOFA

Step6. Attest application from COC

Step7. Deliver to MOFA, Receive application ref number   

Step8. Check MOFA website for visa release

MOI – Ministry of Interior
MOFA – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
COC – Chamber of Commerce

Thank you HR Guru

By latest information, Profession mentioned on my business visa is general electrician and same may be there on my iqama id. May I know whether with this profession on record I can process my wife's visa.

HRGuru wrote:
RupeshB wrote:

Hello All,

Awaiting reply

RupeshB

Hello Rupesh,

I believe the answer has already been given in this forum before. In any case you will need to  know the visa title they give you, since based on that you will know if you can bring your family or not. If its a profession that allows you to bring family then there are some application procedure that is outlined below:

FAMILY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS :

Step 1.Application Request and documents

[Application Form, Original Certificate attested by Saudi Embassy, Copy of passport of dependants, Marriage and Birth Certificate Copies, Translated versions in Arabic for all relevant documents]

Step2. Attest application from COC

Step3. Pay money to Bank

Step4. Deliver application to MOI & await feedback

Step5. Fill application with MOFA

Step6. Attest application from COC

Step7. Deliver to MOFA, Receive application ref number   

Step8. Check MOFA website for visa release

MOI – Ministry of Interior
MOFA – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
COC – Chamber of Commerce

Dear Rupesh,

As far as I know this profession cannot get family visa officially. But I have seen cases where recently it has been approved despite the profession.  My suggestion is to try first through the normal channels and see if it works. If it does well and good , if not we can think of the next course of action.

I just want to ask if marriage certificate with red ribbon required to have a visit visa? my husband is working in saudi arabia for 5years..and his salary is above 6000sar but he is just an operator of one of the largest company there in KSA...he' muslim...he wanted me to bring me there as well as our kids..but for now he decided to bring me first. do i need a medical? and marriage certificate red-ribboned? pls reply asap