Close

Final exit visa for dependents they are already outside kingdom

Hi folks,

My family is outside the kingdom in exit-reentry visa. what is the process for do final exit??
how much amount do i need to pay as per newly introduced dependent fee??

Dear.

The rule for dependent fee is that you have to pay everyone under your Iqama; no matter they are inside or outside of Kingdom.

The payment is already due and has to be paid in advance till your next Iqama expiry date. Two conditions where you must pay are either at renewal of your Iqama or issuing exit re-entry for your any dependent; whatever comes first.

In your case you don't have to pay on their return. They can return safely. After their return, both above conditions applies on you.

If you want to pay full fees now, you can. Go inside your bank online account and proceed with the payment, you will get the exact amount to pay.

And if you are thinking that since family is out of country and you could skip their full or partial fees, then it's not correct. You have to pay full year fee for every dependent under your Iqama.

Hope it clarifies.

Hi Khurram,

Thanks for reply...
my concern is final exit for final exit did i need to pay till final exit date or till Iqama expiry.

According to my knowledge:

- Final exit visa allows you leave the country within 60 days of issuance date.
- You have to pay till the next 60 days of final exit visa issuance date.
- For example, if you want to issue the visa today (1st August 2017), you first have to pay the dependable fees till 30th September 2017. You can convert it to hijri date and better to add a margin of 1-2 days due to how hijri calendar works.

Thank you very much Khurram  :top:

and you have to surrender their Iqama for cancellation.

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh