Visa for my wife

@saad shakeel

Your wife can visit but cannot get employed on a visit visa.
what she could do is visit, find an employer that would issue her a work visa and comeback on the work visa itself.

i would suggest if you are to take these steps to consult experts or people who have done something similar so you don't get surprised with the aftermath.

@Mayurijain01

it all depends on your husbands profession, employer, and your paperwork.

it can take from less than a month and sometimes over six months.

there usually are complications that delay the proceedings.

Thanks Salman for your response.

Which type of complications.....???? My husband told me that your iqama will get in a week. So is it possible???

Will visas Approved in july-august or not????  I heard that in a hajj duration visa can not be Approved....is it true??

He is unifier consultant.

Sir am new to saudi and joined here as Computer Programmer. In my agreement ,contract type mentioned as Single . But am going to get married next month . So how can I bring my wife along with me sir ?
I joined here on September 9th,2019. Please guide me

You can bring your wife it's your responsibility, follow the guidelines what documents are needed and apply for her visa.

Thank you sir . Can I bring her permanently here ?

Yes you can , u should have your degree matching your profession on iqama. I had the same occupation on my iqama before computer programmer and I had to submit mareige certificate , payment receipt of bank etc and they will give you visa in 10 min Normal.

Thanks a lot sir

Hi good evening.. My husband is currently working in saudi now and he want me to go there using husband visa, it is possible for me to come there via bahrain to saudi even im a filipino?

Hi,

I have business visa for saudi & i am getting married in couple of months. But, post my marriage i want to bring my wife with me. Can i apply for a tourist visa for her & bring her with me. Or is it not allowed. If so, what is the other way ?