Visa for my wife

Dadamenez wrote:

The children were registered on their name but got married only 3 years after the second child.

Sound like 'Children got married' :P You meant your friend got married 3 years after the second child.

As far as children have their dad's name mentioned on the passports, they won't face problems in visa endorsement. I trust so. What's the friend's family nationality?

Let @HRGuru review the question and confirm.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Dadamenez wrote:

The children were registered on their name but got married only 3 years after the second child.

Sound like 'Children got married' :P You meant your friend got married 3 years after the second child.

As far as children have their dad's name mentioned on the passports, they won't face problems in visa endorsement. I trust so. What's the friend's family nationality?

Let @HRGuru review the question and confirm.

Thanks TLL..

Yeah..My friend and his wife got married only after the second child. :

Hes Filipino..

Aslam alaikum. I need some help! My future husband and I have one son together. We have not married because he says we need permission. I will be his second wife and hoping to travel with him to Daharan camp in a few months. We need some help with the process. Do you have any advice? His first lives here in the US as well and will remain here.

Dadamenez wrote:

Can you help my friend.

He is planning to bring his family (2 children and wife) here in KSA. I have read in some forums that he will have problems moving his children here. The children were registered on their name but got married only 3 years after the second child.

What do you think of this? Do you think he's going to have a problem in bringing his family here?
Thank you very much.

As long as they are his wife and children legally, there wont be any issue in bringing them here through the normal process of family visa application.

Hello Mr. Omrani, assalam o alaykum

I am a Canadian citizen and by profession I am a Marketing expert and professional.  I would like to visit Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on a business trip.  I know some business people over there and I have requested them to send me an invitation so I can apply a business trip visa through Saudi Embassy in Canada.  They have asked my Company letter, my full details and also the copy of my Canadian valid passport, so they can send me an invitation.
My question is that is there possibility to take my wife also on my business trip to Saudi Arabia. We are Muslim and want to perform Umrah inshallah.  Do you think I should request the Company in Saudi Arabia to send the invitation for both of us and do you think Saudi Embassy in Canada will accept application for my wife along with my application for a business trip to Saudi Arabia?
For your information, my wife's brother also lives in Jeddah since many years and also my brother lives there too.

myquestion11 wrote:

Hello Mr. Omrani, assalam o alaykum

I am a Canadian citizen and by profession I am a Marketing expert and professional.  I would like to visit Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on a business trip.  I know some business people over there and I have requested them to send me an invitation so I can apply a business trip visa through Saudi Embassy in Canada.  They have asked my Company letter, my full details and also the copy of my Canadian valid passport, so they can send me an invitation.
My question is that is there possibility to take my wife also on my business trip to Saudi Arabia. We are Muslim and want to perform Umrah inshallah.  Do you think I should request the Company in Saudi Arabia to send the invitation for both of us and do you think Saudi Embassy in Canada will accept application for my wife along with my application for a business trip to Saudi Arabia?
For your information, my wife's brother also lives in Jeddah since many years and also my brother lives there too.

I guess salman isnt replying any more these days.

As to your case, yes you can ask the company to issue the visa for you and your wife at the same time , though the chances of getting this are 50:50, since its a business visit visa. But try and see.

Once the visa is issued in KSA, Saudi embassy in Canada does not have any issue.

Thank you very much for your response and reply.
I will ask my Company in Canada to request Saudi company to offer the visa for both husband and wife and let us see what is the possibility from Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Regards
Mohammed

Hello EB!

I finished 1year out of 2years in my contract. Now I want to bring my wife here. I have completed my papers (attested & translated School Papers, Marriage Cert also).
Now I ask my sponsor for the permanent visa but he said that the process is too time consuming. He recommended that what shall I get is the visit visa for my wife. Now I don't know how this works but I think that visa is good for 2 or 3mos maximum. Then my wife has to exit Saudi again and come back. I don't like that. Please tell me what should I do?

Addt'l infos:
Profession on school papers : Licensed Civil Engr
Job in KSA : Quantity Surveyor
Job Title in Iqama: Quantity Surveyor
basic salary in contract: 3000 sr

jhokd9 wrote:

Hello EB!

I finished 1year out of 2years in my contract. Now I want to bring my wife here. I have completed my papers (attested & translated School Papers, Marriage Cert also).
Now I ask my sponsor for the permanent visa but he said that the process is too time consuming. He recommended that what shall I get is the visit visa for my wife. Now I don't know how this works but I think that visa is good for 2 or 3mos maximum. Then my wife has to exit Saudi again and come back. I don't like that. Please tell me what should I do?

Addt'l infos:

Go for the permanent family visa. If you have completed attestation on the certificates, it takes just one day to get the family visa. I believe your profession on iqama is eligible for applying.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
jhokd9 wrote:

Hello EB!

Addt'l infos:

Go for the permanent family visa. If you have completed attestation on the certificates, it takes just one day to get the family visa. I believe your profession on iqama is eligible for applying.

hi! thank you for the reply. this is really the most active forum. Another issue is that, all my papers is in our head office in Jubail. Can they do it themselves or i have to do it personally? Thank you so much for the reply. I really appreciate it.

jhokd9 wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
jhokd9 wrote:

Hello EB!

Addt'l infos:

hi! thank you for the reply. this is really the most active forum. Another issue is that, all my papers is in our head office in Jubail. Can they do it themselves or i have to do it personally? Thank you so much for the reply. I really appreciate it.

Your company representative can also apply on your behalf.

Hi.. i am currently working in jeddah as a computer teacher. I want to get my wife and son here but i dont know how. Can anyone tell me the process? And by the way my employer is in yellow category in the nitaqat system. Will it affect?

@TheLegendLeads/ Everyone.

I'm presently on an Engineer Visa and alhamdulliah i got the Yellow letter on 4/2/2014 from the Istaqdam office. I want to bring my wife to KSA on 23 April 2014,inshaAllah, (since i plan to go to india and come along with her).

I have couple of specific questions , I will be really thankful if you can answer :

1. After the Yellow paper is issued, Is it having a validity , Should we apply in Home country Saudi Embassy , within some specific time.

2. After the Visa is stamped inshaAllah on Wife's passport, is their a time limit in which we should enter KSA.

I got confused because one of my colleague in office told me rules have changed and that  Validity of Yellow Paper is 1 Month + After Visa is stamped on passport person should enter KSA within 1 month.

If anyone having full knowledge about the topic , can you please let me know.

Regards

Hello

Can you Guide me for some thing

I am on Work Visit Visa since 02 Years my Company is still managing to arrange the Work Visas which they have not been able to arrange because of NATAQAT Status so i always come and go after 06 Months and get the New visa from Pakistan and come back to work

Now later this year i am planing to get married and bring my wife here in Dammam

What should i do,? what is the best possible way of doing it ??

Need you Guidance

Regards

Malik Yasir

@Malkoo007,
Actually what you get is a business visit visa. Obviously you don't have an Iqama.

The only way to bring in your family is to talk to your employer about getting similar visa for your wife.

I just have a quick question. Shouldn't your employer/contract holder be responsible to help you with the paper work so things are easy for you. I am coming to Saudi as an expat from Canada. My contract stated by visa status to be family and I have been told once I land in Saudi I will get my Iqma and then I can apply for my family's visa. Here are my questions.

1) My contract says family visa, but only 2 kids. what if I plan to have 3rd child? will they have to revise the contract?

2) How long is the process to get the Iqma and then apply for family's visa. I want my family to join me ASAP.

btw I will be working as Project Engineer, company Maaden, contract holder Daral Riyad.

oilsand wrote:

1) My contract says family visa, but only 2 kids. what if I plan to have 3rd child? will they have to revise the contract?

2) How long is the process to get the Iqma and then apply for family's visa. I want my family to join me ASAP.

btw I will be working as Project Engineer, company Maaden, contract holder Daral Riyad.

For the first one am not sure about the new rules let others give you the feedback.
For the second one. It will take 1 or 2 months to get your IQAMA. The process is, you need to register in engineering council, get medical done and once the engg council is approved you will get your IQAMA in 1 or 2 weeks. Also to bring your family you need to get engg counsil card, that depends on your luck. As one of my friend got it in 1 month and for me until now i dint get it and been 8 months already. This one depends on your degree verification from the engg council of saudi. Hence when all these things are done, you can apply for family visa that may take a week or 2 or may be more. Everything depends on your luck, coz time factor we cannot calculate here for anything. Mostly for everyone things get done faster but some few cases suffer. Good Luck.

Malkoo007 wrote:

Can you Guide me for some thing
Now later this year i am planing to get married and bring my wife here in Dammam
What should i do,? what is the best possible way of doing it ??
Malik Yasir

You should fix this through your company, get work visa, get IQAMA aooly for family visa then bring your family. Else let them give your wife also a business visa to enter saudi. If they provide you second option then your wife also need to extend the visa every month. Hence when it gets expired leave and enter with new visa. This would make things more complicated. Coz if you stay with your wife then you need rent a house and you can just leave for a month or so and just paying rent or taking care of your things. So make them give you work visa with family status. Good Luck

yousf84 wrote:

Yes, the yellow paper itself will have some validity and also once your wife gets visa you need to enter within specified time. For new rules check with others, but for sure such validness are on count.

I my case I have obtain the saudi council certificate, but shall go on exit and come back on different sponsor visa with same professional.
Do I need to re-obtain the Saudi council card/certificate again or same SCE card/certificate can be used..pls advise.

Dear All,
I have my educational documents and marriage certificate attested from Saudi Embassy, Islamabad. But Istiqdam (MOFA, KSA) office is asking for Saudi Cultural Office attestation.
Agent told me that Saudi Cultural Attache Office, do not attest 3 year Diploma of Associate Engineer. It has to be attested by Saudi Embassy only. Can anyone provide some solution for it? plzzz

Dear I got a permanent family visa for my wife and had intention to bring her to Saudia before our Child's Birth. Now Pakistani GAMCA tell her that she can't come here because of her 7 Months pregnancy. So I plan to bring her after the baby. How should I get a visa now for my kid. Does a baby that small need a visa even or not. Please help me dude...

Faisal

ffaisal15 wrote:

Dear I got a permanent family visa for my wife and had intention to bring her to Saudia before our Child's Birth. Now Pakistani GAMCA tell her that she can't come here because of her 7 Months pregnancy. So I plan to bring her after the baby. How should I get a visa now for my kid. Does a baby that small need a visa even or not. Please help me dude...

Faisal

Has your wife been to Saudi after the issuance of the visa and got her iqama made, if not then you need to renew / reissue the visa again along with the child.

Thanks dear for your reply.

No my wife has not been to Saudi Arabia and neither the visa has been stamped on the her passport. she is now 7 months pregnant as i mentioned. i started the process when she was 5 months and this thing has taken quite long. Now I am afraid that they might not issue the NOC for her to travel. So in such a case, whether my previous Visa would be just wasted and how I would have to apply for my child's Visa as a separate one alongwith hers. and what will be the fee  involved?

Thanks and Regards

ffaisal15 wrote:

Thanks dear for your reply.

No my wife has not been to Saudi Arabia and neither the visa has been stamped on the her passport. she is now 7 months pregnant as i mentioned. i started the process when she was 5 months and this thing has taken quite long. Now I am afraid that they might not issue the NOC for her to travel. So in such a case, whether my previous Visa would be just wasted and how I would have to apply for my child's Visa as a separate one alongwith hers. and what will be the fee  involved?

Thanks and Regards

Then the option is to first check if you can extend the validity of the visa, I am not sure if this will be possible. What you could do is cancel the visa now and apply after your wife has delivered for the kid as well. The charges are nominal for application process (only chamber attestation fees) the real charges is upon arrival to get the iqama, SR.2000/- for the whole family will have to be paid.

Need Valuable inputs: :)
My wife and my son is with me now under Visit Visa, and one of the company here in Riyadh wants my wife to get hired but the problem is the Visa, aside from exit (my wife will go out KSA then comeback). What will be the 2nd  best option to change visit visa to working visa – no need to exit, so she would legally work here in Riyadh. What are the things to do?  Thanks.

nbantoc_ece wrote:

Need Valuable inputs: :)
My wife and my son is with me now under Visit Visa, and one of the company here in Riyadh wants my wife to get hired but the problem is the Visa, aside from exit (my wife will go out KSA then comeback). What will be the 2nd  best option to change visit visa to working visa – no need to exit, so she would legally work here in Riyadh. What are the things to do?  Thanks.

Highly difficult to convert visit visa to work, if the employer provides work visa then your wife needs to exit and then process the work visa and come back. This is the best option.

As before someone mentioned there are chances of dependent visa can be changed to work visa. but for visit its impossible. But if you still insist you dont want your wife to go with EXIT and re enter, you can have last option. Send your wife passport and offer letter to your country saudi embassy and get the VISA done Through someone.  When you receive your passport back here, let her go out to bahrain or dubai and enter next day. This is the only other option as i know. If anything is there will let you know. Good Luck.

Thanks HRGuru & suribhai...

Appreciated.

help please legend leads/HR guru

i have been working here in riyadh for almost 10 years now. my just came here first time and was hired as a domestic helper for a certain saudi family for 3 months now. she wants to resign from her work cause too much loads of
work everyday. i am planning to get a new sponsor for to work with a minimum time only and not 18 hours a day.

my question is does the 2 years no transfer of sponsorship apply also to a domestic helper job?
if she resign is she required to go home and no opportunity to find another job?
please advise.

regards

I got the yellow slip for family visa for my family, but my family is already in the Kingdom on visit visa, is there any way i could get the iqama with the yellow slip without leaving and returning?

muhammad wrote:

I got the yellow slip for family visa for my family, but my family is already in the Kingdom on visit visa, is there any way i could get the iqama with the yellow slip without leaving and returning?

Nope , they have to return to the point of origin from where the visa is to be issued and process the new visa and come again.

As far as i know.your family is need to exit before they can use the permanent visa...

ffaisal15 wrote:

Faisal

Dear Faisal Please give me your ocntacts on Personal message. Because GAMCA issues you report that applicant is pregnant and visa is stamped and can travel untill 32nd week, so i also need you to share other info. From which gamca centre you applied? I need some info for visa issuance..

Very helping forum thanks.
I have a question.at the time of marriage my wife last name was registered with his father name.later after marriage id card updated. New last name was updated with my name instead of father.now new passport is as per new I'd card.while marriage certificate last name is different. It has changed from xxxx xxxx hamid to xxxx xxxx tariq.will there be any issue in family visa or attestation process.kindly reply urgently.i have only 10 days to fly to Saudi a and before that I wanna complete attestation process.

Hello everyone,

I am from Lebanon and i am a Muslim and i am married to my wife who is a Christian from Philippines through civil marriage, would that be or cause a problem to bring my wife to KSA if i accepted a job offer there.. specifically because we are married via civil marriage and from different religions ?

Thanks for your help

Derar Salman,
You are doing a good job. I am selected for Linde Jubail KSA. I need some information / guidance regarding KSA medical test for family person when they arive there. They do medical test after coming in KSA for IQAMA. My wife has scars/marks on her lungs due to one past TB. Now she is totally TB free, healthy, fit and fine but that disease has left some permanent marks on her lungs. As per KSA rule they consider it unfit. In India and other countries they consider it fit.  Is it possible to get fit medical report by official/unoffical means, by paying money, through contacts? Will it possible?
If my wife will not get IQAMA because of unfit report than it will be a problem.
Is there any solution to this condition.
I heard that there is also curruption like india.
I have one or two weeks to give final answer to company at KSA..

Hi,

Is it possible for a non-saudi muslim to bring his wife on dependent visa in the kingdom even though the ex-wife whom he divorced months ago is still in his kafeel?

Thanks

Does the wife have to be in her country of origin in order to be granted either visa whether temporary or permanent? My husband will be in KSA and I'm hoping to join him soon. Thing is, I'm an American teaching in South Korea and was hoping to just fly over and join him from Korea. Do I have to go the USA first to apply for the visa?

mysweetpearl wrote:

Does the wife have to be in her country of origin in order to be granted either visa whether temporary or permanent? My husband will be in KSA and I'm hoping to join him soon. Thing is, I'm an American teaching in South Korea and was hoping to just fly over and join him from Korea. Do I have to go the USA first to apply for the visa?

If you have a residency (a PR) in Korea, then probably not. Otherwise, unfortunately, u will have to go back to US.