Visa for my wife

As salamualaikum
Recently i applied online visit visa form and got it chamber from jeddah but even after two days i can see the same application.How many COC will take to update the applications?
your answers will bring a sigh of relief on my part.
Jazak Allah

3-4 days are normal. Check again and see how it goes.

Draftsman

its in notice that many visit visa's are rejected this time saying, "apply after Hajj"

hopefully this thing wont effect spouse visa :/

Dear Sir,

I have 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering from State Technical Board this is attested from Saudi Embassy in India.
My profession in iquma is "Masahe aam" in English General Surveyor, actual working as Quantity Surveyor.
I had apply for Family VISA more than 3 times but they are said on Diploma you can not get Family VISA.
Please give me your suggestion,  is required change profession on Iquma, if this is then which is the profession based on Civil Diploma for getting Family Visa.

Your suggestion will just like ray of hope in darkness.
Please Reply

With Best Regards
Abhay

abhaymude wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering from State Technical Board this is attested from Saudi Embassy in India.
My profession in iquma is "Masahe aam" in English General Surveyor, actual working as Quantity Surveyor.
I had apply for Family VISA more than 3 times but they are said on Diploma you can not get Family VISA.
Please give me your suggestion,  is required change profession on Iquma, if this is then which is the profession based on Civil Diploma for getting Family Visa.

Please Reply

With Best Regards
Abhay

Try looking for any technical job pertaining to civil , like draftsman or cad operator etc and these can get family visa.

Dear all
even after 4 days of Chamber attestation still my application is same as before what is the problem? Can i go to direct MOFA or to go again chamber of commerce plz advise.

zaheeruddin wrote:

Dear all
even after 4 days of Chamber attestation still my application is same as before what is the problem? Can i go to direct MOFA or to go again chamber of commerce plz advise.

Approach MOFA to see if there are any issues with all the documents. Chamber is not involved any longer unless you are thinking about applying again.

Today i went to mofa with my visit visa form with chamber stamp the guy in the counter ask me to come after hajj but after repeated requests he agrees to take and ask me to show my original iqama and then took copy of iqama and told me to check after two days
Hope i get this time your prayers needed in this crucial time.

zaheeruddin wrote:

Today i went to mofa with my visit visa form with chamber stamp the guy in the counter ask me to come after hajj but after repeated requests he agrees to take and ask me to show my original iqama and then took copy of iqama and told me to check after two days
Hope i get this time your prayers needed in this crucial time.

Good luck Zaheeruddin.

today i receive this message could any one tell me what it means plzzzzz
الطلب تحت الاجراء بتاريخ 01/07/2013

Under process as on 01-07-2013

As salamualaikum to all my brothers in faith
Alhamdulillah and praise be to Allah Al Mighty
today i got my wife visit visa,and i would like to thanks all of you who guided me (Specially HR GURU ) I pray to Allah to make you life success in this world and hereafter Aameen.
Jazak Allahu Khair.

Dear HRGuru,

I am Join here science 4 month so at this time to change job is quite not good. For family visa some people already got on 3 year technical Engineering diploma. My profession is also good " Quantity Surveyor" but it is not understood that why they
(MOI) Family visa not on diploma.

HRGuru wrote:
abhaymude wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please Reply

With Best Regards
Abhay

Try looking for any technical job pertaining to civil , like draftsman or cad operator etc and these can get family visa.

I am Join here science 4 month so at this time to change job is quite not good. For family visa some people already got on 3 year technical Engineering diploma. My profession is also good " Quantity Surveyor" but it is not understood that why they

abhaymude wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
abhaymude wrote:

Dear Sir,

Please Reply

With Best Regards
Abhay

The basic requirements were a decent job title in iqama with min of SR.4000/- as salary and a qualification to prove the profession in iqama. Over the years this has changed up and down and even labor profession were allowed family visa. Your case cannot be different, you only need to keep on trying and perhaps they might accept even with the diploma and current profession. The reason for current rejections could be b'z they are giving more importance for people who are illegal now and correcting their situation.

good day
my contract will end this year in one of the hospitals here in saudi arabia and my husband is in jeddah..can my husband take me to his workplace directly after i finished my contract??or do i need to have a final exit from my place of origin?? hope u cud help me..tnx...

jecea wrote:

good day
my contract will end this year in one of the hospitals here in saudi arabia and my husband is in jeddah..can my husband take me to his workplace directly after i finished my contract??or do i need to have a final exit from my place of origin?? hope u cud help me..tnx...

When you finish your contract, will  your company give you final exit or will they renew or will they transfer. Are you under your husbands sponsorship or under the hospital.

If you want to stay with your husband, you can without the final exit, final exit means you leave KSA for good, from any place and your visa stands cancelled. You can go to his work place directly but if you are not "husband and wife" under the law here , then you will run into trouble.

if your question is to know how you can transfer , your husband can approach the ministry of interior / jawazat and show the attested marriage certificate and get the form to transfer you as dependent and submit this to the company where you work and then they will release you.

Actually sir im under the ministry of health and im not so sure if they can allow me for transfer..so many are telling that they are just giving final exit...so sad..My husband has a different employer and we do have our marriage certificate..Anyways better i wil ask my employer for more clarifications regarding that visa..thanks a lot sir ur really a great help....

jecea wrote:

Actually sir im under the ministry of health and im not so sure if they can allow me for transfer..so many are telling that they are just giving final exit...so sad..My husband has a different employer and we do have our marriage certificate..Anyways better i wil ask my employer for more clarifications regarding that visa..thanks a lot sir ur really a great help....

There has been a new ruling by MOL, but regarding dependents. If you were a dependent and transferred your sponsorship to a company and once the contract is finished the company has to transfer you back to your dependent and not in exit. You could , I say could again , utilize this clause since you are moving to a dependent in part.

If not then your husband needs to apply for family visa after you go on exit.

thank you so so so much sir for that information...

You are welcome.

I am working here in Riyadh for almost 1 year as a industrial electrician.. can it would be possible to bring my wife here to live with me?

What visa can i get and how long it may works? what are the requirements?

would somebody help me and answers my questions?

thanks in advance..

God bless us all...

junrilgrace14 wrote:

I am working here in Riyadh for almost 1 year as a industrial electrician.. can it would be possible to bring my wife here to live with me?

What visa can i get and how long it may works? what are the requirements?

would somebody help me and answers my questions?

thanks in advance..

God bless us all...

Use the "Google" Custom Search"  option in this forum above since this type of question has been answered several times. Your profession might be able to get the visa, as for requirements search the forum.

Hello Sir,
I have been working here in this my company for two years now, but i want to secure a family or visit visa for my wife, who is studying in Egypt,.
My company officer has be delaying me in the process, can i get any advice on my issue...
Thanks...
:):):)

alut16 wrote:

Hello Sir,
I have been working here in this my company for two years now, but i want to secure a family or visit visa for my wife, who is studying in Egypt,.
My company officer has be delaying me in the process, can i get any advice on my issue...
Thanks...
:):):)

If you are asking specifically for visit visa , you need your company's assistance on this in terms of signature from some one whose signature is valid at the chamber of commerce. If the officer (I am assuming in HR) is delaying your process you can apply yourself online at MOFA site and then take a print out of the application get it signed and stamped and then follow up through MOFA site.

HR Guru please Help!

I have a young son (under a year) and I am in the process of accepting a job with PSMMC.  I have read the above posts but just want to clarify. 

The employer knows of my dependent and is giving me a family contract.  Does that mean I should be able to bring him with me when I am also going to KSA?

Also, I would really like to bring my parents also because they are dependent on me.  I know they can not be considered dependents but since this is a muslim country and taking care of parents is wajib would they allow me to bring them along a visit visa?  If so can they come along right away or once I am settled?

Thank you for your help!!!!

Bmus wrote:

HR Guru please Help!

I have a young son (under a year) and I am in the process of accepting a job with PSMMC.  I have read the above posts but just want to clarify. 

The employer knows of my dependent and is giving me a family contract.  Does that mean I should be able to bring him with me when I am also going to KSA?

Also, I would really like to bring my parents also because they are dependent on me.  I know they can not be considered dependents but since this is a muslim country and taking care of parents is wajib would they allow me to bring them along a visit visa?  If so can they come along right away or once I am settled?

Though the question doesn't address me, I'm jumping in.

No one can come along. You've to settle here first and then pass through the family visa process to bring them in. Yes, you'll be able to request visit visa for parents once you get your Iqama.

Thanks the Legend!  I want to ask more questions but will create a new thread!!

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Bmus wrote:

HR Guru please Help!

Though the question doesn't address me, I'm jumping in.

No one can come along. You've to settle here first and then pass through the family visa process to bring them in. Yes, you'll be able to request visit visa for parents once you get your Iqama.

Couldn't have put it better. :one

Salam o Alikum,

I am Farrukh working as Income auditor in one reputed five star hotel in makkah.My salary is 4000 with allowances and my iqama proffession is General Accoutant COMPANY Provide me visa .I done my Master's in Business administration which already attested from Foriegn affair office .i want to bring my wife with permenant visa is that possible????

farrukhahmedansari wrote:

Salam o Alikum,

I am Farrukh working as Income auditor in one reputed five star hotel in makkah.My salary is 4000 with allowances and my iqama proffession is General Accoutant COMPANY Provide me visa .I done my Master's in Business administration which already attested from Foriegn affair office .i want to bring my wife with permenant visa is that possible????

Yes.

So far i know that u cannot her with u. U have to wait at 2 week min to get ur iqama first,man its not simple. Wish u good luck forur next one year.

Simply find a source to get ur family visa.

Hi All,

My wife is currently in our home country and her exit/reentry visa is already expired. If I will go for final exit, do I have to make any sort of clearances for my wife's expired ERE visa noting that I will have to travel for exit alone and I have her as dependent?

Your insights pls. Thanks.

Dear sir,
If you got a way to get a visa could u tell for me also lease.. I'm also seeking for that..
Thank you

Dear all,

I am moving to Riyadh and i will have a residence visa. However my wife is staying in Dubai due to career.

Apart from me travelling to Dubai every 1 - 2 weeks, my wife would like to come and visit me.

She is from South Africa (which shouldn't matter as we are married?)
She will have a UAE residence
Due to her residence in Dubai, she will come and go frequently

Could someone kindly advise what is the best visa and if there is any problem with her frequently coming in and out of KSA?

Thank you very much,

John

hello..please im in dire need of some guidance...
My husband is currently working in hail saudi arabia in a private dental clinic.Now i have also gotten a job as a dentist in the same clinic and my visa has been stamped.I have a daughter who is 3 and a son who is one year old.I want to know if a separate visa is required for them.My kafeel has sent a letter addressed to teh saudi embassy asking them to let my children accompnay me and insists that it should be enought.evryone else tells me that my kids require a separate visa.Please shed some light.I should aso mention that the letter sent by my kafeel has the stamp of saudi foreign office.
Waiting for help..

Hi Salman,

I see your blog being really informative and since I had a doubt very similar to the question raised here, I thought I will ask on the same forum.

I am working for a multi-national Oil Service Company (as professional Engineer) and will soon get transferred to Saudi (Al Khobar) for a minimum of 2 year contract. What I have heard is that my company moves an employee first on a Business Visa, then apply for work permit and then once the Work Permit is processed, they let the employee bring in their family. This generally takes anything between 1.5-3 months time.

My question is: during these 1.5-3 months time, can't my wife visit me on a visit visa alone. I mean since I do not have issues with accommodation, can't my wife stay with me on a visit visa for the period in which the work permit gets processed? It is really important for me to understand the possibilities for having my wife along to Saudi. Kindly help if there are any other possibilities with which she can come along. Waiting for your response very eagerly.

We both are Indians and ofcourse have a legal marriage certificate.

Regards,
Varun

Hi salman,,
         I ve been working in riyadh recently for a period of 4 years as ahousekeeper,,i runaway from my employer since he was trying to kill me,,i went back to my country last May 21,2013 for security reasons since saudi arabia declared dat expats should correct their employment status,,,i went thru jawasat and i undergo deportation process,,during da period of processing my documents which i am in deportation costudy the king of saudi arabia declares dat runaways can go back to their sponsors and can be release to another kafala,,but since i was inside deportation i can no longer complain nor ask if i can still stay in da kingdom,,,now my question is,,can i still go back to saudi arabia if there is a new work,new sponsor,and a new visa for me?pls tell me if it is possible for my situation to come over again to riyadh,,,

1[small]

[/small]