Any1 from creative design industry

hi all

just to know if any1 from u all is from design industry will br gud se meet n interact with creative ppl too..

i m an architect and an industrial /product designer from india

came here recently and working for interior design projects

vishal

Hi vishalchanda,

I am currently in the UK but my wife and I are looking to relocate to MU in the next 2 years. I am a product designer here in the UK and also lecture at undergraduate level at University. I would be interested to know how you found working as a creative professional in MU? how easy was it to find work and was / is it a permanent contract, also if you don't mind me asking, what salary band are you paid?

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

Hi Richard

Gr8 to hear from you and sry for replying late ya

well actually i am an architect and an industrial designer

now being from art n design background i dont wrk for hard core product design although i can do... but ders not much scope in maurritius as ders no manufactoring industry here
i am also new here and i work for a company for high class interiors and furniture design ..

wel salaries are not very good here for creative ppl here unfortunately its like almost the basic salarry wht a professioanl gets here i hope u can understand...;)

even i feel ders much to do here so lets plan out smthing for tteaching design also if u plan to come here and live

even i want to live for for a good time...couple of years atleast..

my contract is for 2 yrs acan be extended as per mutual agreement beteen me and my employer..

feel free to interact more,,,

cheers

vishal

Hi vishalchanda,

I am currently in the UK but my wife and I are looking to relocate to MU in the next 2 years. I am a product designer here in the UK and also lecture at undergraduate level at University. I would be interested to know how you found working as a creative professional in MU? how easy was it to find work and was / is it a permanent contract, also if you don't mind me asking, what salary band are you paid?

Thanks in advance,

Richard.

hey..am just moving to mauritius for job n i just finished my graduation in architecture.

Its always nice to see people of almost same field.

Dear Anand gud to see ur message I will b quick here plz reply from where u hav finished ur arch and when r u cming to Mauritius and where will u b joining .........reply as soon as possible .....

I have done my degree from Gujarat 4m a place called "Anand/vidyanagar".
I'll be coming on 19th with my friends and will be living at Rose Hill.
We are joining a certain firm called Pravin Desai Architects.

ok gud to know abt it m travelling to india tmrow wil b bak on 28 th my cell no 7354636 local no n Delhi no 9911361076 in case of any help let me know :-)

thanx man i really appreciate that..i'll need help to know my places around when new.

Hi Anand
I will be in Mau. by next month, may be we can meet up some time, as i am for Mau. will be in Curepipe.
Bepin.

hi BG

u didnt tel eht do u do and and wht wil u be workign as and where

will be good to knw abt u as well..

in case any help needed u can always contact me....

cheers

vishal

sure man...as vishal said...it ll be great to know about you n meet up for sure.

Hi Anand/Vishal
I am coming to assess the situation for construction of a villa in Mau. hope we can meet up with with you all.
[email protected]

u mean mau means mauriitius? and wht is ur profession r u in civil line or design architecture field....

let me knw when wil u land up n all...  i will b bak in mauriitus from 28th oct onwards on a visit to india as of now..

Yes i will be in Mauritius by mid Nov. will contact you when i am in Mauritius,  may be you can give me some advice.....on designing the villa.
You can email me - [email protected]
Bg.

hi BG

m still confused u r an architect or a civil engineer or a contractor for building houses or related to interiors...

wil u be workign independently or will be joing some firm...

it wil be gud if u can eloborate...

tc wil advice u as usay..

will contact u when i will be in Mauritius or u can drop me a line.