RECRUITMENT AGENCY

WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH RECRUIMENT AGENCY IN DOHA?
WHAT SHOULD I JUST FORGET, WHICH ONE GOOD ?
I DID SEARCH, OVER 60 SUCH COMPANY IN DOHA, IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP, WHEN I COULD SELECT WITH YOUR HELP, THANK YOU

Go with these:

Clarendon Parker
Huxley

Also REED & NES GLOBAL TALENT are having offices in Qatar

Thanks for the information brother

dubaikrisztina wrote:

I DID SEARCH, OVER 60 SUCH COMPANY IN DOHA, IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP, WHEN I COULD SELECT WITH YOUR HELP, THANK YOU

Good morning dubaikrisztina and welcome to Expat.com!

Please lower Caps Lock when you write on the forum :)

Thanks,

Francesca

Mrayes wrote:

Thanks for the information brother

You are welcome brother; thanks to you as well for the useful information you always add to the forum :)

Regards

Francesca wrote:
dubaikrisztina wrote:

Good morning dubaikrisztina and welcome to Expat.com!

Please lower Caps Lock when you write on the forum :)

Thanks,

Francesca

Infact i did not get you.But what i understnad you are looking for a job in doha,if you dont mind i would like to help you if i can just let know some mopre deatais about you like education ,experience and kind of job you lokking for ? thanks you

(Moderated: You are off topic. Stop doing copy/paste on the forum please)

nothing works here only WASTA no matter how qualified you are ,,if WASTA is not there useless

[Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum please]

Hello,

I get job reply email from below mentioned website. plz suggest me about below mentioned website and response??
WEBSITE RESPONSE: Please be advised that you would be required to submit the refundable fee of $85.00 USD to proceed with the applications,which is submitted once, and covers all applications, until you accept a job. This can be submitted through our website jobs in qatar payment page you can apply for a refund after 6 months, if you do not accept a position.
You will receive your file number and login details to access your online account, you can also track your resume and employers responses, The next step will be the final reviews and interviews with employers,  This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received.
This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received, your applications are then matched to the selected positions and applied directly to the related employers for the final reviews and selection. Employers will generally conduct phone interviews, the placement process can take about 1-6 months, however, this is only an average.
Qatar Location for Employers
C/O Link Staffing
Po Box 45723
Doha, Qatar
employers[at]jobsinqatar.org

REGARDS,
SHAHID

Do not pay

shahid_id wrote:

Hello,

I get job reply email from below mentioned website. plz suggest me about below mentioned website and response??
WEBSITE RESPONSE: Please be advised that you would be required to submit the refundable fee of $85.00 USD to proceed with the applications,which is submitted once, and covers all applications, until you accept a job. This can be submitted through our website jobs in qatar payment page you can apply for a refund after 6 months, if you do not accept a position.
You will receive your file number and login details to access your online account, you can also track your resume and employers responses, The next step will be the final reviews and interviews with employers,  This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received.
This payment covers all applications both present and future. Once your payment is received, your applications are then matched to the selected positions and applied directly to the related employers for the final reviews and selection. Employers will generally conduct phone interviews, the placement process can take about 1-6 months, however, this is only an average.
Qatar Location for Employers
C/O Link Staffing
Po Box 45723
Doha, Qatar
employers[at]jobsinqatar.org

REGARDS,
SHAHID

dont pay, i tried it before!

Why they are asking for $85? Is it the money for applying a job? I mean employment should be free of cost for both employer and employee.