5 years in rural Morelos

Hello my name is Abby. I live in the foothills of Cero Frio. My husband Felipe and I moved to his tiny hometown, La Tigra over five years ago. I have added my blog about our life, books,food,and selfsustianability to the Expat.coms. I hope you enjoy it, I welcome comments.paz, Abby

Hello,
I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. I currently live in California,but my husband is from Morelos. For several years now he has talked about returning and living there at for awhile to make up for lost family time. I was born and raised in the states so it's definitely a scary thought! I have been to Morelos several times but am really trying to get an idea ahead of time what to expect if I were to make the move. We have 3 kids too ages 7,5,3 who love it there when we go! You mentioned a blog you wrote,can you tell me how to get to it? I would love to hear your story of what life has been like the last 5 years there!

The blog is called vsvevg(verysimple veryeasy verygood)you can find it in the blog tab here at expat or here vsvevg.wordpress.com I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, thank you for your interest, Abby