IS TIDAL ENERGY GHANA LIMITED. in Great.Accra A Genuine company?

Hai, Iam Suresh from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Iam Presently working in Muscat, OMAN as a Quality Control Inspector.
Recently I got an offer from TIDAL ENERGY GHANA Ltd.
To work in their company as a Q/C Inspector.
They are offering me with a nice salary, additional benefits etc.
Every thing is nice, I checked their website tidalenergyghana.com
& even Iam getting call from the same number mentioned in their website.
But now the thing is that they are asking me to pay the VISA expenses of USD 525/- to:
Barrister George Yawson,
George Immigration Chambers,
45, Running Circle, Lamte Road,
Greater Accra, GHANA.
Tel: +233 (26) 114 0028
Fax: +233 (26) 114 0029
Email: [email protected]

So, please find out whether this a genuine company or not?
Its a big company or not?
Please, because this is my life since I have to resign My present company for applying VISA for GHANA.

The Address of the Company is:

TIDAL ENERGY GHANA LIMITED,
Human Resources Department,
Plot: 120, Mataiko Road,
Ridge Layout, Greater Accra,
GHANA.
Tel: +233 24 107 1799
Email: [email protected]

Please inform me as early as possible, since they asked me to respond within 2days.
If its genuine offer, I would miss a nice chance so please help me with this issue.
Please help Me & become a true INDIAN.
Please.

Muscat

No it is cloned site google Tidal Energy Ltd.
Do not part with cash!!!!
Take note

Ripped off

Dear Friends,

I am Nipun Aggarwal, got an offer from a company named " Poly Products Ltd - North Industrial Accra". Kindly suggest and recommend on company.

Also, they are offering me the Cedi 251/- per month for my food expenses, apart from this they are providing me the fully furnished house on shared basis, car, maid, phone etc.

Also, please suggest what should be the minimum wage an average Indian Expatriate can get, since I m negotiating with them.

Looking forward for your earliest response.

Regards
Nipun Aggarwal

Hello, I received an offer from the same compnay. I have the same concerns as yours and I am trying to find out whehter this company is really existing or not.

Have you reached anything about it?...I will let you know if I find something

Regards,

dear Mr. i am also working in oman. i also got same offer from TIDAL energy ghana. then i wrote to original company which is at britain . they told they had no links with TIDAL ghana. i also made call to ghana ambassy india . they told ghana cannot offer job for expatrates unless you are PHD in engg. also living here at oman they cant provide work permit for any one. they are croocked as u know at africa now a days cyber crime is growing. they also asked me money by western union. by sending money in western union means it is totally personal. so never sent any money . just simply ignore it.

Dear Friends,
I have read the details given by you.I would like to comment
that though you are Indians or non Indians,we are ONE.You are working hard to earn and for making a carreer been far from your families and friends.I advise "dont be greedy ".Be satisfied with what you have ,while, move forward by thinking,analyzing the fact and than action.I hope you will win.I wish ..Best of luck.....,

Your Friend,    ( An Indian )

same case is with me I got a offer from there plz suggest.

Seems like an advanced scam. Even if you were to travel there to check the company out it would probably look genuine. These are people who know what they are doing. Do not resign from your jobs. Be very careful!

I also have the same offer from tidal engergy for legal post.
Plz confirm me also, if anybody join this co. or got any information about them.
Regards
adv.kamal.grover at gamil.