Kindly Help: Marriage between Iqama holder and non Iqama holdoer

Hello Everyone,

Currently I have visit visa to Saudi arabia and am planning to marry an non Saudi with an Iqama.

Problem is that I do not work in Saudi Arabia but would like to find out if there is a different protocol.

I have checked several threads but mostly they are between two Iqama holders..

Your help would be more than appreciated!

Thanks & Regards

Hi Faisal, I am looking for same information for my brother who is intending to visit Saudi for marriage purpose. Lets see if some1 could guide us or else i will go by myself to the concern department.

Hi Satifz,

Thanks for your support, I will keep an eye out on any information and pass along to you as well.

You have to see this matter with 2 different perspectives:

1- Religiously: The marriage (or Nikah) can be done anywhere provided the conditions/requirements are being met. This is not only true abbut Islam, but also the other religions.

2- Legally: Some conditions have to met. Being legal resident (citizenship or Iqama-ship) is necessary.

My point here is: Any visitors can call in a Qazi and do the Nikah in hotel. This is what many people do in Mekkah/Medina. But you'll not be able to register this in KSA as the legal conditions have to to be met officially.

Dear Faisal, I found so far is its It's in North of Riyadh behind Saudi Airlines office) and it's called 'Mehkama Tankeeh'. I will visit them once got a chance.

Hello.....i want to know that if someone want to marry a girl,male and female both pakistani in saudi arabia.and there is no wali for girl.than its possible to marry and if yes,than whats the procedure.

lucky16pk wrote:

dear all friends
Reply for Pakistan nationals only.

It is very easy. Just you contact welfare wing of the Pakistan Consulate Jeddah, who has the authority to conduct Nikah of Pakistan couple, one of whom is  valid iqama (resident permit) holder while the other on visit/umra visa. U have to follow some procedural formalities, and they will conduct nikah, issue a valid nikahnama under Pakistan Family Ordinance/Rules. U can complete the procedural formalities through email also.

Marwat

:one

naveed1984 wrote:

Hello.....i want to know that if someone want to marry a girl,male and female both pakistani in saudi arabia.and there is no wali for girl.than its possible to marry and if yes,than whats the procedure.

Wali is usually father.
If father not in KSA/expired then big bro.
If no big bro or not in KSA then mother.
If mother not in KSA/expired then paternal uncle.

lucky16pk wrote:

If married earlier, consent of the present wife or divorce papers....

Absolutely NOT.

Though it's not in alignment with the governing body, Islamic Shriat. It must be understood that this is the state's law and is not applicable in the country we are currently dwelling in.

Dear Brother,

did you find any way? because i has the same issue and i do not have enough time so please help me out.

thanks

shery

Sir can you please help me to know how will I marry Filipina Christian in riyadh is it possible to get married in Pakistan embassy riyadh ? Please reply thanks

Sir can you please help me to know how will I marry Filipina Christian in riyadh is it possible to get married in Pakistan embassy riyadh ? Please reply thanks

Hi 👋 it is no problem here doing nikah what is the requirements, but I have no family member here in Riyadh only close friends so I have no wali.