Iqama Transfer

Mhbaig wrote:

As salamualaykum

@HR Guru really Appreciate your support

I want to transfer my Iqama to new company, company is providing me demand letter, I came on Azad visa, But my kafil is asking me for 5000 sr which I can't pay, my profession is building electrician company is in white category. Passport is with Kafil.

Can you please suggest me or is there any way I can transfer to new company without paying in this grace period.

Waiting for your reply,

JazakAllahu Khair.

Yes, approach labor office directly with demand letter from new company and they will contact your current sponsor to release your passport and do the transfer.

hello,
can anyone answer correctly?
I changed my iqama profession from labour to procurement representative  and i got new iqama. labour office did not ask for certificate.
will they ask for original certificate while renewing iqama.
please advise
thanks
baiju

Jazak Allah for your quick reply,

My kafil is from Qasim and I live in jeddah also company from jeddah. which labour office I need to go?

and what is white category?

Thanks

baiju27 wrote:

hello,
can anyone answer correctly?
I changed my iqama profession from labour to procurement representative  and i got new iqama. labour office did not ask for certificate.
will they ask for original certificate while renewing iqama.
please advise
thanks
baiju

For iqama renewal no certificate is required.

Mhbaig wrote:

Jazak Allah for your quick reply,

My kafil is from Qasim and I live in jeddah also company from jeddah. which labour office I need to go?

and what is white category?

Thanks

You need to go to the region from where your iqama has been issued. Is your iqama issued from qassim or jeddah, if in qassim you have to be there, if not in Jeddah.

White category is for companies with less than 10 staff and no saudi's and its better to change from them as soon as possible.

dear guru

thank you for  your information

my question is, will they ask attested cerificate when renewing iqama for the verification of iqama profession because now they changed profession without asking degree cerificate.

thanks
baiju

Dear HRGuru last question,

My Iqama was issued from Al bakharey as written on Iqama and kafil stays in qasim, I don't have information about places that I will consult. Demand letter from company which I have is in jeddah.

Most important will they help me If I go to labour office in Al bakharey and inform them that my kafil is demanding 5000 sr to release me. need your suggestion then Inshallah move to Al bakharey.

What is the estimated money will be spent by kafil to transfer me.

JazakAllah.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Seems the current employer is your first sponsor; Have you completed 2 years with them?

You can change sponsorship if the above condition is met AND your current employer agrees. Legally, anyone can change sponsorship for the max of 3 times (but actually many people get it changed more than that). If you are getting a better package, do go for it. There are no drawbacks.

As for your family, YOU are the sponsor. If you change your iqama sponsorship, they have nothing to do with that.

The procedure is like below:

- Ask from the HR of the new Univ a letter called 'Demand Letter'
- Give it to your current employer and get from him the 'Release Letter'
- Submit this letter to your new employer with original Iqama and passport.

That's it! The new employer's HR will take care of the rest of the procedure. The process time varies between 15 days to 2 months.

I always say, you should write a blog or a book, I am willing to support you in that.

EB member +

Re: Iqama Transfer
eni2187 wrote:

hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

appreciating for your help..

You have to go and correct your situation first at the labor office / jawazat. You need to get marriage certificate attested and then your husband's iqama / passport copy and then ask them to transfer you as dependent from household worker.

thank you for your help..
they will get also letter from the employer of my husband? and
after I completed to correct my status in jawazat i will be advice to finger print? or not? where can i get my new iqama?
thank you very much for your help.. marriage contract must attested in consulate? or saudi mofa?

baiju27 wrote:

dear guru

thank you for  your information

my question is, will they ask attested cerificate when renewing iqama for the verification of iqama profession because now they changed profession without asking degree cerificate.

thanks
baiju

Normal cases they don't, but this is KSA anything can happen. Best plan for you is to get the certificate attested now so that later at the time of renewal you will be ready.

Mhbaig wrote:

Dear HRGuru last question,

My Iqama was issued from Al bakharey as written on Iqama and kafil stays in qasim, I don't have information about places that I will consult. Demand letter from company which I have is in jeddah.

Most important will they help me If I go to labour office in Al bakharey and inform them that my kafil is demanding 5000 sr to release me. need your suggestion then Inshallah move to Al bakharey.

What is the estimated money will be spent by kafil to transfer me.

JazakAllah.

You need to check first in jawazat / labor office in Jeddah to see if you can transfer there or will have to go to place of issue- which is qassim. based on from where you need to do it, there are labor offices / jawazat offices in each region and you need to approach there.

If the kafeel is not releasing you and demanding money to release the passport, you can inform this to labor office and they will speak to the kafeel to release you without paying him anything. In normal case all you had to spend is 2000 SR for first time transfer.

eni2187 wrote:

EB member +

eni2187 wrote:

hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

You have to go and correct your situation first at the labor office / jawazat. You need to get marriage certificate attested and then your husband's iqama / passport copy and then ask them to transfer you as dependent from household worker.

after I completed to correct my status in jawazat i will be advice to finger print? or not? where can i get my new iqama?
thank you very much for your help.. marriage contract must attested in consulate? or saudi mofa?

Why does your husband needs letter ? If he is an engineer with a valid iqama and family status then all you need is to report your case first to get that cleared and later transfer your iqama under your husband with the proper marriage documents.  In all cases your husband needs to be with you during the process from the beginning so that from start this can be resolved.

Dear Mr.Gurru

Really thanks for your support and very sorry to questioning again and again.

As per my Agent, my Kafeel had some problem in Labor Office and its solved now and he got the Labor card for me.

And yesterday he submitted the all paper to Jawajat for print the Iqama.

So do you have idea that how many days will take Jawajat to Issue the Iqama?

Or how can I check that Labor office really approved my Iqama?

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmad

Why does your husband needs letter ? If he is an engineer with a valid iqama and family status then all you need is to report your case first to get that cleared and later transfer your iqama under your husband with the proper marriage documents.  In all cases your husband needs to be with you during the process from the beginning so that from start this can be resolved.

Dear Guru.

thank you for all your help.. I want to clear only 1st i will go to correct my status from household worker to dependent by bringing iqama of my husband and marriage certificate only? the problem is only my previous contract with passport number only i have now. they can see me in data base if only previous passport number  i have and no iqama number?

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dear Mr.Gurru

Really thanks for your support and very sorry to questioning again and again.

As per my Agent, my Kafeel had some problem in Labor Office and its solved now and he got the Labor card for me.

And yesterday he submitted the all paper to Jawajat for print the Iqama.

So do you have idea that how many days will take Jawajat to Issue the Iqama?

Or how can I check that Labor office really approved my Iqama?

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmad

If the labor card is already issued then the iqama can be done in 2-3 days if all documents are in order and there are no more complications. But since due to the big rush in those places these days I would say a week is a good bet.

Salam Sir,
         My Kafeel Iqama is in white category. i worked in medina now i am in riyadh. my profession in iqama is loading uloading labor. i aslo transfer it to Engineer. i have certificates. my kafeel take iqama copy from me for the renewal of iqama. then after 1 month he told me that i cant renew your Iqama because of white category. now here in Riyadh there is a company he want to give me a demand letter but the company told me that you must renew your iqama after that we will take your sponsor ship. my iqama is now expire from 3 months.
Kindly guide me in that situation. either i renew it from the external offices and then trasfer my kafala with the new company or to do something else.i have only the iqama the passport is with my kafeel.
thanks
Nouman Uddin

nouman uddin wrote:

Salam Sir,
         My Kafeel Iqama is in white category. i worked in medina now i am in riyadh. my profession in iqama is loading uloading labor. i aslo transfer it to Engineer. i have certificates. my kafeel take iqama copy from me for the renewal of iqama. then after 1 month he told me that i cant renew your Iqama because of white category. now here in Riyadh there is a company he want to give me a demand letter but the company told me that you must renew your iqama after that we will take your sponsor ship. my iqama is now expire from 3 months.
Kindly guide me in that situation. either i renew it from the external offices and then trasfer my kafala with the new company or to do something else.i have only the iqama the passport is with my kafeel.
thanks
Nouman Uddin

You need to renew your iqama with your kafeel after paying the fine and then you can transfer since this new company specifically asked so. If not you could also ask the new company to renew it along with the transfer process.

Asalam alaikum

Dear Sir,

I wuld like to know the meaning and definition of (اخضر منخفض )or Green Low.
I only know Blue, Green, Yellow and Red.

hope to give us the definition and the rules under the green low category.

many thanks and more power!

regards,
Rainheil

Rainheil wrote:

Asalam alaikum

Dear Sir,

I wuld like to know the meaning and definition of (اخضر منخفض )or Green Low.
I only know Blue, Green, Yellow and Red.

hope to give us the definition and the rules under the green low category.

regards,
Rainheil

Walaikum salam,

I am not sure of blue, but low green means your company has just met the saudization target or close to it. If they hire more they will be in green and if they hire non saudi's they will become yellow.

Thank you very much for your informative response.

1. if our company becomes yellow, can i transfer to a green company am i right?

2. is there is a limitation for transfer like, must be expired of iqama?

best regards,

Rainheil

Rainheil wrote:

Thank you very much for your informative response.

best regards,

Rainheil

Yes

No

Thank you very much for your knowledgeable information you have given to us.

many thanks again and more power!

Im with an individual sponsor.lately I hae taken a trasnfer to a company where im working.I have handed over my passport to the company but not iqama .company has given online request to my sponser and he has accepted it.still the iqama is with me and the name on the iqama of my previos sponsor.Now I dont want to take transfer in this company.I have another offer from a different company.I just want to know that is my transfer been done online?? or If i take my passport from this company and  I  can  go to other company ??

Mirza Waseem wrote:

Im with an individual sponsor.lately I hae taken a trasnfer to a company where im working.I have handed over my passport to the company but not iqama .company has given online request to my sponser and he has accepted it.still the iqama is with me and the name on the iqama of my previos sponsor.Now I dont want to take transfer in this company.I have another offer from a different company.I just want to know that is my transfer been done online?? or If i take my passport from this company and  I  can  go to other company ??

Yes you can as long as the current company cancels your application online and gives you back all the documents.

eni2187 wrote:

EB member +

eni2187 wrote:

-- they are asking me for printout of my iqama information.. i have only my number of passport when i came here. it is possible to get my iqama information using only passport number and name?..

I've got a release from my present Company and I already found a job from a new Company and start to process my documents.

Just for my future refrence since as we know that nobody knows what the future holds.

My Question:

If I resign to my new company.  Are they going to release me since they hired me locally?

As per my inquiry to my new company. They are saying that they are not giving a release if ever I resign even I was hired locally.

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

EB member +

eni2187 wrote:

-- they are asking me for printout of my iqama information.. i have only my number of passport when i came here. it is possible to get my iqama information using only passport number and name?..

Hmm.... not possible , if you need to get a print out you most probably will need your iqama number.

Bobby 182 wrote:

I've got a release from my present Company and I already found a job from a new Company and start to process my documents.

Just for my future refrence since as we know that nobody knows what the future holds.

My Question:

If I resign to my new company.  Are they going to release me since they hired me locally?

As per my inquiry to my new company. They are saying that they are not giving a release if ever I resign even I was hired locally.

The release is something the sponsor always has discretion on. He can refuse and release you if he wishes to.

At the begining of the 2 yr rule and finger printing that was introduced in KSA, there was a directive in labor office that all employees who were hired locally can / should get release from the employer.

In your case if you were hired locally, you can ask for a release (upon completion of 2 yrs with your sponsor) and if he does not give it you can approach the labor court and they will intervene. Some companies will not bother, for fear of reputation and will give you release but some will fight if you are taking release to a competitor.

My personal suggestion is : If you know this company will not give release then why go to them now if you planning to get a release later ? Look for a better company.

Dear Mr.Gurru

Today Jawazat Office issued my Iqama With the blessing of Allah.

but this Iqama number is not updated in Labor office (The message display لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة  if I checked through https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx).

But when I entered my "Border Number" then it display the information, so it is any issue or not?

Secondly, My sponsor is in White category, so can I transfer to " Low Green" category company in coming working day?

Thany for your endless support.

BR,

Ahmad

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dear Mr.Gurru

Today Jawazat Office issued my Iqama With the blessing of Allah.

but this Iqama number is not updated in Labor office (The message display لا يوجد عاملين بالمواصفات المسجلة  if I checked through https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx).

But when I entered my "Border Number" then it display the information, so it is any issue or not?

Secondly, My sponsor is in White category, so can I transfer to " Low Green" category company in coming working day?

Thany for your endless support.

BR,

Ahmad

You need to check this with Jawazat to see why its not showing, may be delay due to work load at both jawazat and labor office. As for transfer , yes you can change, under the grace period which is about to end soon.

dear guru

I would like to bring my wife's elder sister in visit visa or house maid visa to saudi arabia.

my iqama profession: purchasing representative
my wife is staff nurse
we both in different visa ( she is in hospital visa).

so please advise  me the best solution for this and procedures.

thanks
baiju joseph

Hi, i just arrived saudi arabia 4 months back.I purchased a assistant mechanic visa from a sponsor for 11,000 riyals. I came to know my kafeel is in red zone I am new to saudi and didn't get Iqama yet.My sponsor provided me three papers to release and I got job in good company. They are asking Iqama to transfer enventhough i provided three releasing papers form my old sponsor but my kafeel is in red.He cannot make Iqama. Please if possible let me know what is the solution for this and what are the documents I need to Transfer my visa to other company.Please let us know I am so much worried. May allah grant all the success in your life.  Thank you.

baiju27 wrote:

dear guru

I would like to bring my wife's elder sister in visit visa or house maid visa to saudi arabia.

my iqama profession: purchasing representative
my wife is staff nurse
we both in different visa ( she is in hospital visa).

so please advise  me the best solution for this and procedures.

thanks
baiju joseph

With your profession it might be difficult to bring on house maid visa and more over why would you want to bring her as a maid.

You can apply for visit visa though through MOFA site and even your wife can also apply since she is a separate iqama holder.

mdrafi wrote:

Hi, i just arrived saudi arabia 4 months back.I purchased a assistant mechanic visa from a sponsor for 11,000 riyals. I came to know my kafeel is in red zone I am new to saudi and didn't get Iqama yet.My sponsor provided me three papers to release and I got job in good company. They are asking Iqama to transfer enventhough i provided three releasing papers form my old sponsor but my kafeel is in red.He cannot make Iqama. Please if possible let me know what is the solution for this and what are the documents I need to Transfer my visa to other company.Please let us know I am so much worried. May allah grant all the success in your life.  Thank you.

Your only option is to approach the labor office / jawazat before the deadline for the grace period expires and let them sort your situation.

Sorry for asking u again

My sponsor is from Riyadh and i am staying in Khobar.so my question is whether i have to approach lobour office in Riyadh branch or dammam branch.

mdrafi wrote:

Sorry for asking u again

My sponsor is from Riyadh and i am staying in Khobar.so my question is whether i have to approach lobour office in Riyadh branch or dammam branch.

from where your sponsor is registered, which means city from where you are supposed to have your iqama issued

actually i am working in khobar and my old sponsor is in riyadh.so i have to go riyadh or khobar lobour office.

mdrafi wrote:

actually i am working in khobar and my old sponsor is in riyadh.so i have to go riyadh or khobar lobour office.

Try approaching the one in Khobar since time is less and if they direct you to Riyadh you have to.

thanks guru

visit visa need to renew every three months, if it is permanent visa , she can stay with us for 2 or 3 years until our kid grow little , so that i thought  about housemaid visa.

if i apply? will mofa approve visit visa for single women.or my wife should apply?

thanks again
baiju joseph

By the way, for info of all reading this: A maid visa costs 15,000 to 20,000 SAR? Not only it is given to some specific iqama professions, it takes 4-6 long months as well.

@HRGuru is right @baiju27. Your iqama profession won't let you apply a maid visa.

Do try applying for visit visa but don't give it much importance. You have least chances of getting it. Single girls are not given visit visas esp when the relation is sister or sis-in-law. It's time to look for other childcare options. It's better not to waste time being non-realitic. Hope you understand.