Looking for new friends from Hongkong

if you are from Hongkong, if you are living in Dubai, if you are interested to make new friends, please feel free to contact me:
im.feng@yahoo.com
see you !

Hi Liang Feng and welcome to the forum!

A little intro maybe?:)

Harmonie.

Hi there I am from HK ah..how are you..my email is ukhkbaby@gmail.com ...

I am not from Hong Kong but would love to know more about the people, in terms of thought process, work ethics etc. I've recently partnered with someone from Hong Kong and have become a sole distributor for his product in the Middle East and Africa Region.

Hey everyone, I'm British Born Chinese (HK Origin) and have been living/working in Dubai for 2.5 years.  Would love to meet up and make more friends.

Cheers

Hi, I am living in Dubai and would like to make friend..But I am not from Hong-kong.If you are looking for people from Hong-Kong than try out some online Hong-Kong Community.This will helps you to find out some great friends...

[Moderated]

from Singapore, OK. to be your friend.

Liang Feng wrote:

if you are from Hongkong, if you are living in Dubai, if you are interested to make new friends, please feel free to contact me:
im.feng@yahoo.com
see you !

Hi Liang Feng

My name is Cora, I also come from Hong Kong and living in Dubai for 2 years now, I tried to send you an e-mail, but didn't get through, please let me know if you want to meet for coffee.